The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Stranger Case of Real Spirit Photography!!! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This photographer was never debunked .. Even by the greatest photographers of the day. Found 'Not Guilty" when they tried to take him to court!!!!!! Now THIS is a story for the Bizarrists...
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsoni......0965090/
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jack Straw
View Profile
Inner circle
Wichita
1020 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Well that settles it.

The fact that he was never debunked proves it (if he was never debunked, can it be said that he was bunked?).

He really was the only known legitimate spirit photographer, ever.

After all, collusion is definitely not an option, and people are unable to be fooled with their own eyes.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Just cos something isn't debunked, doesn't make the thing true...
I've asked to be banned
professortango
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of professortango
I was trying to come up with a new effect/routine around Mulmer a few months back. Such an interesting story that is almost unknown.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2018, IAIN wrote:
Just cos something isn't debunked, doesn't make the thing true...

Debunk it then. Prove it's a lie. No one in his time could and they all tried ... really hard too!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2018, professortango wrote:
I was trying to come up with a new effect/routine around Mulmer a few months back. Such an interesting story that is almost unknown.

It's extremely strange how things that were never debunked seem to get Buried. Like the Houdini Code.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
As I've said before, you're the Alex Jones of magic, so... Not much point trying to talk about this in any meaningful way...
I've asked to be banned
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm 100% open to anything you have to debunk this guy. Why wouldn't I be? I'm the ultimate Skeptic ... I'm skeptical of those that call themselves skeptics!!!! I just don't understand those that say they trust science to have conclusions based on no facts at all. Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Who is saying that?
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've asked to be banned
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2018, IAIN wrote:
This is a fun read regardless...

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150629......tography

This article brings back found childhood memories of my brother and I taking "ghost" images of each other. We used an old camera that belonged to my grandfather. One that allowed us to double expose the same negative. We got pretty good at it too.
Bob
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2018, IAIN wrote:
This is a fun read regardless...

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150629......tography

What often bothers me at times are the dogmatic conclusions that defy the facts presented. Mumler was found NOT GUILTY in a court of law ... The people present did not believe the accusations yet the writer continues to call Mumler a fraud. Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I know you've going to cling to your "fact", but...

http://www.historynet.com/the-ghost-and-mr-mumler.htm

Seems like he started it as a joke... I mean, the foxx sisters did too eh, seems somewhat of a tradition...

Must try harder...
I've asked to be banned
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Just as I've already stated. There are no facts no one caught him doing ANYTHING wrong..Skeptics and skeptical believers alike all tried and failed to expose any fraud whatsoever. It's typical of pseudoskeptics to act this way... Houdini did the same with Margery. He failed to expose ANYTHING. He just said. IT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE LIKE THIS. The same with Arthur Ford. Found 100% NOT GUILTY in his hearing and reinstalled in his ministry , yet the pseudoskeptics continue qouating the NATIONAL ENQUIRER of New York. Sad.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Same old tripe, different day on the net... Smile
I've asked to be banned
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Same old facts...... Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
It used to be a fact that the earth was flat..
I've asked to be banned
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4696 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
We've known the Earth wasn't flat for at least 2,600 years:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've asked to be banned
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm pretty sure avid studiers of many Holy Scriptures thought the world was round ... So .. Nope ... It was never a fact the world was flat ... (Another example of the problems of science)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Stranger Case of Real Spirit Photography!!! (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL