The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Use of User-Submitted Videos Outside of "You Oughta Be In Pictures" (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

will lane
View Profile
Loyal user
Will likes to post so he has made
229 Posts

Profile of will lane
I've noticed that we have a dedicated sub-forum for user-submitted videos ("You Oughta..), which is fine. However, I am also noticing many user-submitted videos being posted outside of "You Oughta...", these videos however being posted in a corresponding sub-forum. This is also fine, but it is somewhat confusing. I would like to post some videos for feedback, but I am not really sure where to post them to maximize attention but also do it according to forum rules.

"You Oughta..." is kind of quiet in comparison to "The Workers" or "Nothing Up My Sleeves...", so if I were to post a video demonstrating a trick I would much rather post it in a more active sub-forum. But I'm not sure what we are actually supposed to do.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4964 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Videos of yourself should always be posted in the You oughta be in Pictures. Unfortunately we can't review every forum so those members that post videos in forums other that You oughta get away with rules violations unless we catch it. You are correct that the You oughta forum doesn't get the traffic as much but if everyone followed the rules and used it post their videos, the traffic would increase.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Use of User-Submitted Videos Outside of "You Oughta Be In Pictures" (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL