The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Dean's Box Gospel routine idea (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I purchased from the late wonderful Christian Dean Dill years ago at a magic convention his wonderful "Dean's Box". See Dean perform it on YouTube with Pete Biro watching. Next Sunday in Lighthouse Kids, I hope to use the linking ropes of Dean's Box to illustrate "fellowship": 1 Thessalonians 5:11, Ephesians 5:18, Acts 2:42, etc. Instead of using the wand in the Dean's Box routine, I am using a Tedco Toys UExplorer Sensor Stick: so the kids touching their fists together will complete the circuit as a further illustration of these verses.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
That's one expensive Gospel illustration!
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Roger - will you record this (video) in some way? I'd love to see the routine!
Perhaps it could be a featured effect/routine on an upcoming episode of the TV show!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Yep, will do. The West Michigan Chapter of the FCM is meeting on Saturday, January 19, from 10AM-Noon at 2772 Pfeiffer Woods Drive, Kentwood, Michigan 49512 to share ideas and film more new video segments for our www.ChristianMagician.org website. I promise to film "Dean's Box" then- just a fantastic trick. Contact magicbob@magicbob.org if need more information about our next meeting. Please note: our next meeting is being held in the Grand Rapids area, not in Kalamazoo. We are also not meeting in the next two months in 2018 during this busy November and December season.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Dean's Box Gospel routine idea (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL