The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Jen Kramer at Penn & Teller - which stack? (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joeni
View Profile
New user
Germany
73 Posts

Profile of Joeni
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2018, Waterloophai wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2018, Joeni wrote:
Hi Nicolino, could you explain a bit further what you mean with a "mixed-within-stack"?

In your initial post you asked if the trick could be done with the Tamariz deck.
You have heard from different sides that this is indeed possible. I even let you know this with a PM.
You must still learn an MD. The question you are asking now is of no importance for learning an MD.
I will certainly not say that you are "fishing" for more, but let's just keep it on the fact that you have received more than enough information.
I wish you good luck with learning a MD. You will not regret it.

Yes, you are totally right, and I am now on my way to do exactly this. Thanks for your help @all!
Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
947 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
There is no move that is left out. Everything that is required to perform this routine is there—a very clever routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Jen Kramer at Penn & Teller - which stack? (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL