The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » 1-800-MRMAGIC will read your spectators mind 24/7 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pacnwjerry
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of pacnwjerry
Imagine your spectator holding on to a card they just selected. Instead of revealing it to them, you pull out your phone, and call 1-800-MRMAGIC. All you have to do is put him on speakerphone and he will greet your spectator, then read their mind and tell them their selected card : ) Works anywhere, anytime - which has been an issue in the past - but NO MORE! Version 2.0 (in the process) will also allow the spectator to choose an item from a table (bar or restaurant), and Mr. Magician will select the correct choice (for example, the salt shaker) and complimenting them on their dress or necklace... many possible outcomes. Check it out and let me know what you think: www.800mrmagician.com. Available now at the iTunes Store. Card Magic, Mentalism, Bar Magic, Restaurant Magic, Walk Around. Perfect for impromptu. App comes with instructions and phone number.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
This doesn’t support iPhone X. It is also a copy of mental killer.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
949 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
This is a Copy of mental-killer.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
pacnwjerry
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of pacnwjerry
To my understanding, mental-killer goes to a voice messaging system. 1-800-MRMAGIC does not. Also 1-800-MRMAGIC is never the same reveal - even it it's the same card. Version 2.0 (coming soon) will also allow items on the table, and clothing the spectators are wearing, and the venue to be revealed as well. All with the dialing of the phone number. No extensions.
pacnwjerry
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of pacnwjerry
1-800-MRMAGIC has been around for about 10 years, and debuted in Canada. It wasn't an App until just recently.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
949 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2018, pacnwjerry wrote:
To my understanding, mental-killer goes to a voice messaging system. 1-800-MRMAGIC does not. Also 1-800-MRMAGIC is never the same reveal - even it it's the same card. Version 2.0 (coming soon) will also allow items on the table, and clothing the spectators are wearing, and the venue to be revealed as well. All with the dialing of the phone number. No extensions.

Thanks for the update! Didn’t know it was a phone link.
You might want to check in with max about his app and the functions of it.
The above you mention about the color shirt of items picked
Up on table is already a feature which has been shared on the FB group a few years ago.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2018, pacnwjerry wrote:
1-800-MRMAGIC has been around for about 10 years, and debuted in Canada. It wasn't an App until just recently.

Can you elaborate on the method privately with me so that I can make sure you did not inadvertently duplicate the methodology I used in Mental Kilker?
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Update:

I spoke with Jerry about his offering and it is a fun take on the calling the wizard plot and does not use the same methodology I have in Mental Killer. If you are looking for a fun inexpensive way to perform calling the wizard, it is a fun little app.

Jerry, all the best with your release.
Max
pacnwjerry
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of pacnwjerry
Had a great call with Max today.
I must say, if you don't already know - he "took one for the team" creating his Amazing app. Anyone who has purchased it knows how robust it is.
As an app developer, I had my share of struggles as well, but Mental-Killer is far and above 800-MrMagic, with a TON of options.
I can imagine all the headaches he had getting all his products past iOS at Apple Dev Team.
If you are skimming this thread, know that Max and I are OK with each other's app. They are different & unique. Mine is a single-blade to his Swiss Army knife.
That being said - check them both out!

Max, thanks again for a great call.
Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » 1-800-MRMAGIC will read your spectators mind 24/7 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL