The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Inject Webinar is HERE!! (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi magicinsight,

I will be emailing everyone further information about the webinar in a couple hours.

Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

I just sent out the webinar information to all of the people that had purchased it.

If you have not received this email, please leave a comment here so that I can find your transaction and email you the details for the webinar.

If you have not purchased the webinar, you still have 3 hours to make your purchase ... spots are still available.

I can't WAIT until tomorrow ...
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Greg, I just purchased my slot. I hope to get an email soon. Super excited!
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Still no email and it’s started now so disappointed by this.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
The Webinar just concluded 4:27 PST. Sorry you missed it, rowland.....but, you should get access withing the next couple of hours when Greg sends out a link for the recorded product.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Nov 9, 2018, rosariorose9 wrote:
The Webinar just concluded 4:27 PST. Sorry you missed it, rowland.....but, you should get access withing the next couple of hours when Greg sends out a link for the recorded product.

7.40 am, in the uk a full 13 hours after the start of the webinar and still no link to the event. Judging by the fb page I’m not the only one to miss it and not get the link. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea leaving it to the last minute to send out a link.
There is already one question on the fb page that wasn’t answered during the webinar that I would also have liked an answer for.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
I actually got the link 12 hours prior, the night before. I still think the whole thing was handled strangely and confusingly.
I'm still not clear if Greg does not plan to sell the webinar after the fact. If not, why wouldn't he want to? Why limit it and shut some users out?
Well, maybe it is because it would be hard to police it and he's worried people would just share the link anyway.

Haven't seen any of it yet. I don't know how anyone could sit through 6.5 hours straight. I don't have the time but couldn't bear it even if I did.
I will get around to it eventually, little by little.

Rowland, I assume you have checked your spam folder for Greg's email?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
6.5 hours to explain how to use an app is totally ludicrous in the extreme. You couldn’t make it up. And people paid for this? Incredible.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2018, pegasus wrote:
6.5 hours to explain how to use an app is totally ludicrous in the extreme. You couldn’t make it up. And people paid for this? Incredible.

Ok I get it that you are not happy about this webinar but why keep going on and on and on about it.
As with all magic you don’t have to watch it and you don’t have to buy it. Many many users have managed to get it to work just fine using the manual. So the manual is enough if you take the time to use it. The webinar is going to be a good reference tool.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2018, rowland wrote:
Quote:

Ok I get it that you are not happy about this webinar but why keep going on and on and on about it.
As with all magic you don’t have to watch it and you don’t have to buy it. Many many users have managed to get it to work just fine using the manual. So the manual is enough if you take the time to use it. The webinar is going to be a good reference tool.

A very expensive reference tool.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2018, rowland wrote:
Quote:

A very expensive reference tool.

So what you’re not buying it are you bits your decision just as it’s our decision to buy it. If people are happy to pay that it’s up to them. It’s a brilliant effect and worth every penny and more even with the price of the webinar.
Get over it and move on.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
So is everyone who paid Mr Rostami another $70 happy? Was it worth it ? Just asking?
I would think despite him saying it won’t be available after the webinar it may be possibly just before next Christmas
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Don’t ask Rowland or many others who did pay for it but didn’t get to see it. Smile
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Wasn't able to watch it yesterday but have now downloaded the entire 6 and a half hours to my home computer and will next transfer to my phone and iPad so that I can watch at my leisure. I just watched a few minutes here and there and it looks very detailed and I'm sure it will be a huge help.

Ed
trilam
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
65 Posts

Profile of trilam
I purchased the webinar and watched part of it live and will return frequently to perfect and learn more about this most powerful of magic tools. Thanks Greg for inventing this and for your generous efforts to help us all get the most out of it. It is astounding to me how soe here insist on giving their negative opinions on something they didn'teven purchase. It was worth every penny in addition to the price paid for inject. This app is groundbreaking. Thanks again
egoli
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
What does concern me is that I paid CAN$94.95 for this but anyone with the YouTube link can now watch this and download for free. There is no password protection or registration required to watch. Greg needs to fix that situation ASAP

Ed
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
[quote]On Nov 10, 2018, egoli wrote:
What does concern me is that I paid CAN$94.95 for this but anyone with the YouTube link can now watch this and download for free. There is no password protection or registration required to watch. Greg needs to fix that

There would of been those that only purchased this for the sole intent of reselling on the internet black market.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
Don’t ask Rowland or many others who did pay for it but didn’t get to see it. Smile

Somebody needs to grow up
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2018, egoli wrote:
Wasn't able to watch it yesterday but have now downloaded the entire 6 and a half hours to my home computer and will next transfer to my phone and iPad so that I can watch at my leisure. I just watched a few minutes here and there and it looks very detailed and I'm sure it will be a huge help.

Ed

Watched it live yesterday (yes, the entire 6 1/2 hours), but would like to download it as well. TERRIFIC! So, egoli, how did you download it?

By the way, it was my understanding that it would be made available to us with chapters, etc. so that we can quickly refer to the sections we wish to review. Greg, is that still to come?
egoli
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
I think Greg is still sending a link. I use a browser called Torch and that has a button to download any video. You have to be careful setting up the browser as it can infect you with Malware. Here is another way I have used in the Download any video on YouTube:

Funny cat videos, hair-styling tutorials, Psy performing Gangnam Style—YouTube is the place for watching all your favourite guilty pleasures. But did you know you can download videos on YouTube? Just type "ss" before the "youtube" part of a video's URL link. For example, www.youtube.com/watch becomes www.ssyoutube.com/watch. Choose from different file types and any resolution up to the original quality. Just make sure the videos you select aren't copyrighted.”

On the Facebook group someone just posted that they used something called Media Human YouTube Downloader

Ed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Inject Webinar is HERE!! (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL