The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Inject Webinar is HERE!! (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Thanks, egoli. Saw your post also on Facebook. Torch sounds a bit dodgy. Got it done with Firefox and Video Download Helper add on. Thanks again! Still waiting, though, for Greg to post a link to the video with chapters.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Sorry about the late reply.

I've been dealing with the fires that are by my house here in Los Angeles.

I want to start by saying that my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that's effected by these devastating fires.
One of our friends has lost their home.

The webinar was a BLAST!!
A BIG thanks to everyone that supported this project ... it was a pleasure answering your questions.

The link to the recorded webinar is the same link which was given to everyone to watch the webinar.

I will be updating that video with chapter markers (which will be in the description) so that you can instantly jump to any topic.

Quote:
On Nov 9, 2018, FredNarlo wrote:
Greg, I just purchased my slot. I hope to get an email soon. Super excited!

Yes, you should have gotten your link.

Quote:
On Nov 9, 2018, rowland wrote:
Still no email and it’s started now so disappointed by this.

Hi rowland, You have gotten your link as well.

Quote:
On Nov 10, 2018, videoman wrote:
I actually got the link 12 hours prior, the night before. I still think the whole thing was handled strangely and confusingly.
I'm still not clear if Greg does not plan to sell the webinar after the fact. If not, why wouldn't he want to? Why limit it and shut some users out?
Well, maybe it is because it would be hard to police it and he's worried people would just share the link anyway.

Haven't seen any of it yet. I don't know how anyone could sit through 6.5 hours straight. I don't have the time but couldn't bear it even if I did.
I will get around to it eventually, little by little.

Rowland, I assume you have checked your spam folder for Greg's email?

The webinar is analogous to a day long seminar.

Every day, millions of people attend day long seminars (which are longer than 6.5 hours) to learn something.

Quote:
On Nov 10, 2018, pegasus wrote:
6.5 hours to explain how to use an app is totally ludicrous in the extreme. You couldn’t make it up. And people paid for this? Incredible.

Ahhh, the lovely pegasus ... flies in to grace us with his words of wisdom ...

Inject is a very rich tool. There are many tools in the world that take WEEKS (if not months) to teach.
If you've ever attended Photoshop classes, you realize that in 8 hours, you've BARELY scratched the surface of what Photoshop can do.

If Inject was just one trick, then I would agree with you ... but it's not.
In the webinar, we cover ALL of the 20 included effects.

There is not a SINGLE feature in Inject which is superfluous ... most users want to ADD to it's complexity not reduce it.
We've done EVERYTHING in our power to make Inject as simple as possible.
But, since this is a mature tool (like Photoshop) the endless number of options constantly adds to complexity.

Quote:
On Nov 10, 2018, egoli wrote:
What does concern me is that I paid CAN$94.95 for this but anyone with the YouTube link can now watch this and download for free. There is no password protection or registration required to watch. Greg needs to fix that situation ASAP

Ed

I spent about a week investigating piracy (as well as MANY other technical details about putting on a webinar).

ALL of the solutions that I found, could be easily pirated.
If I gave you a password, you can instantly give that password to your friend.

I wanted you to simply click on a link and watch a high quality, professional, webinar ... and that's' EXACTLY what I got with YouTube live streaming.

Regarding downloading the webinar ...

There are many solutions for downloading YouTube videos.
You can find these solutions by simply googling "download YouTube video".

Thanks again for everything,
Greg Rostami
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Well at least Greg has admitted that using his app to its ‘fullest potential’ requires you to spend a further (only) 70 Bucks.

Photoshop tutorials, on the other hand, are all free.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Well at least Greg has admitted that using his app to its ‘fullest potential’ requires you to spend a further (only) 70 Bucks.

Photoshop tutorials, on the other hand, are all free.

There are times pegasus where I can't determine if you are misinformed, ill-informed, or just not quite yet fully formed, but you very often like to try and "prove" your point by making statements that are either entirely untrue or just mostly untrue. This false statement of yours is another fine example of how It doesn't bother you at all to try and mislead people just to get in the last word.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
I think that I have finally figured out pegasus. It turns out that he is an analogue of that creature on Star Trek Next Generation that quite literally feeds on negative energy - much of which pegasus creates by his own 'sterling' posts. And I've no doubt but that, given the state of our world today, he will grow stronger and stronger. Be afraid...be VERY afraid! Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2018, rosariorose9 wrote:
I think that I have finally figured out pegasus. It turns out that he is an analogue of that creature on Star Trek Next Generation that quite literally feeds on negative energy - much of which pegasus creates by his own 'sterling' posts. And I've no doubt but that, given the state of our world today, he will grow stronger and stronger. Be afraid...be VERY afraid! Smile

You’ve changed your tune. You couldn’t thank me enough a couple of weeks ago, providing assistance.
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
$495 one day photoshop training

Https://www.trainingconnection.com/photo......tion.php

$19.99
Udemy photoshop tutorial
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2018, rosariorose9 wrote:

😂😂😂😂
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Our friend pegasus just gave Inject a one-star rating on the iOS app store with this review:

"Confusing at best."
"Oh and expect to pay 70 Bucks to download a 6.5 Hour Webinar if you want to use this app to its fullest potential".

Congratulations!
You are now the only one-star review in the UK ... is this what happens when you get upset about me charging for a webinar?

Here's the review that pegasus left for Inject, three years ago:

"The must have magic app."
"The app to end all magic apps. Truly remarkable work by Greg. I'm going to have so much fun with this. The Houdini trick being my favourite. Pegasus. Magiccafe."

Dearest pegasus,
I want you to know that I'm here to support my product. You are welcome to contact me via Facebook, PM on the Café, or Skype.

If you're not fully satisfied with Inject, I'll give you a full refund.

What would you like to do?

cheers,
Greg
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2018, Greg Rostami wrote:
...Here's the review that pegasus left for Inject, three years ago:

"The must have magic app."
"The app to end all magic apps. Truly remarkable work by Greg. I'm going to have so much fun with this. The Houdini trick being my favourite. Pegasus. Magiccafe."
Greg

In fact, when I asked in another thread about 'In Plain Sight' (a magic square effect), pegasus suggested that I, instead, do the magic square effect from Inject.

So, I have just two questions for the pegmeister:

1) Why did you recommend to me, a fellow Magic Café member, an app which is (in your own words in your later review) "Confusing at best", and

2) How were YOU able to figure out both the Houdini and Magic Square Inject effects? Oh wait...How silly of me to forget - you are just THAT GOOD!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Funny how everyone who paid for the webinar considers it to be money well spent, while a couple who didn’t buy it and haven’t seen it, claim that it is overpriced.
Shouldn’t it be the other way around?
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
People who complain about this webinar and how it is expensive , don't think about it as it is something you have to buy to use this powerful app. No, you can use the App without it, the included video and manual (IMHO) are sufficient to know how the app is working and to create your own routines , the training is for people who want to take it to the max level and benefit from real world tips , tricks and different routines. So the training is optional not necessary to function the app. If you compare it to Photoshop , Adobe sells Photoshop training services as well:
https://www.adobe.com/training/on-site-training-cc.html
Many products have optional paid training specially in software industry .
Why no one complains when buying TT and after they figure out they should buy another tutorials to master it?
It is just my 2 cents!.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Ever since the broadcast of the webinar, I've received MANY emails from folks that didn't know anything about it and missed the opportunity to purchase it.

Hence, if you're interested in the Inject LIVE Webinar, please PM me here on the Café, or send me an email at:

grostami@gmail.com

All the best,
Greg
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2018, Greg Rostami wrote:
Ever since the broadcast of the webinar, I've received MANY emails from folks that didn't know anything about it and missed the opportunity to purchase it.

Hence, if you're interested in the Inject LIVE Webinar, please PM me here on the Café, or send me an email at:

grostami@gmail.com

All the best,
Greg

And there we go lol
ltchip
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of ltchip
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2018, cardbiker wrote:
Quote:

grostami@gmail.com

All the best,
Greg

And there we go lol

Um - I think it would have been predictable that if a significant market demand arose, the supplier would respond in kind. I am glad for this second chance opportunity and would have done the same thing myself. This is capitalism and nobody who got in on the first run is harmed in any way.
Axman
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Axman
I must admit that I've had Inject for a while and did struggle with it as it has a lot of really powerful features and has grown a lot since its release, which is good. I managed to find time to really sit down and go through it from the start with an iPad as well as my phone and I got to grips with it pretty quickly.

It takes a bit of focus and restraint to not try and run before you walk, but it’s definitely all in the instructions if you have a bit of patience and time, luckily some of the most powerful things you can do with it are also the easiest to get started with.

After an hour or two I had it down pretty well and was doing the google peek and Houdini cards and had a solid understanding of what was going on. The tutorials in the app are very thorough and definitely all you need to get very much on your way.

I'd have happily paid for the webinar, unfortunately I missed out on that, but to say that the app is unusable without it shows either a lack of patience, a lack of honesty, or both.

Great app
Elman1
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Elman1
I am an inject owner and think it's a great app. I have to agree that charging for a webinar for people who have spent money to buy this is a bit of a joke, however leaving a review based on that alone is a bit of a dick move.
ltchip
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of ltchip
Quote:

grostami@gmail.com

All the best,
Greg

Did you every come up with an offering for this Greg?
Emailed you and PMed but have not discovered a reply.
Please LMK thanks
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

The Inject Webinar is BACK!!

Last year, we had an AMAZING 6.5 hour webinar that covered everything about Inject 2.0

For the next 7 days ... you'll get:

* The Inject 2.0 Webinar
A video link you can watch anytime, on any device.

* AND, a FREE Cosmos 3 deck (a $40 value)!!
(If you haven't seen Cosmos 3, check out the video)

For ONLY $70

FREE shipping in the U.S.
(Please add $15 for international shipping)

Everyone that has seen the webinar has praised how it comprehensively teaches beginner to advanced users everything there is to know about using and performing Inject.

To purchase the webinar and the FREE Cosmos 3 deck, please make your payment via PayPal to:

grostami@gmail.com

Thank you,
Greg Rostami

EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
This is great news and I don't mind having a second/back up C3 deck! Thank You, Greg.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Inject Webinar is HERE!! (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL