The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Remastered Volume One - Billets by Emma Wooding (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Thanks, Emma—much appreciated. Can you say if The Dreamers is one of those? I was quite interested in the dream divination on Penguin, but if it is updated in this volume, that clinches the deal for me!

Thanks!

Seth
emmawooding
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of emmawooding
Seth Speaks,

Unfortunately The Signal is a stand alone release. The Dreamers is designed as an opener to use before The Signal. However it can be used as a stand alone effect and be just as strong. Smile

Sincerely,

Emma.
emmawooding
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of emmawooding
Anyone who is interested in purchasing. feel free to email me and I can answer more questions or get you on a order list. Smile

Sincerely,

Emma.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Thanks for the clarification, Emma!
emmawooding
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of emmawooding
Seth Speaks,

No problem! I hope I’ve helped 🙂

Sincerely,

Emma.
emmawooding
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of emmawooding
My email by the way (for the people that are interested) is woodingem@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Emma
emmawooding
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of emmawooding
Hey Everyone,

Just an update as to where you can purchase the book... you can purchase it from Mentalism Center. Here is a link Smile

https://remasteredvolumeonebillets.blogspot.com/

Sincerely,

Emma.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá

We are very glad to host this fantastic new creative work Smile

"Remastered Volume One Billets" by Emma Wooding will offer you new ideas and techniques in creating Mindreading experiences..dont take just my word ...

“ (on Abaddon) I like it. I like the different take on the living/dead, and the *** works great. Nice sequence”
Mark Strivings

“ (on The Single Envelope Test) This is a very sensible approach to using this type of gimmick. There is a logical reason for the drawings on the envelope which makes everything self-contained, including obtaining the needed information ”
Kenton Knepper

"What it is not is another entry level study into billets, there is a clever undercurrent and approach to Emma’s creativity. Whilst the focus in this is on billets, performance ideas and justifications, there is also a clever new billet tear and peek method, plus some envelope work amongst other chapters, all which has evidently been performed, given how well explained all is.
This is one of a trilogy of forthcoming volumes by Emma and I look forward to reading the rest. ”
Steve Drury
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Now available from Mentalistry.com

Direct product link: https://mentalistry.com/products/e-books......-wooding
Mentalistry | Providing quality products to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Ahhh, competing vendors...

Emma, who is giving you the highest royalty? I'm all about supporting creators.

Tom Phoenix
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2018, TheSecretFire wrote:
Ahhh, competing vendors...

Emma, who is giving you the highest royalty? I'm all about supporting creators.

Tom Phoenix

I wouldn’t buy from either of them Tom.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
So has anyone actually bought this? I mean there are some strong claims in the ad copy, even if Emma says so herself.

You will learn: "new routines that will change the way you see billets forever. This is a course for the beginner, intermediate and expert in mentalism. This is a course that will have you returning to learn new techniques and routines that can be performed on stage and closeup. If you want to learn new routines and techniques, be inspired to create your own and revisit classics, to learn more about classic billet material - and genuinely shock your audience - you need this book."

"Believe me when I say I have put so much effort into this book. This is not a book that you will read and put down and move on. This is a book that is overflowing with so much practical material, that you will find yourself referring back to it time and time again. Believe me when I say that each individual routine and technique is worth the price of admission."

Considering her track record, Im highly doubtful, but would love to be wrong.

All the best,
Dan
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Tom you should start your own thread Smile

//Dan
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I echo what Dan says. When you have the biggest bargain in mentalism - Switchcraft - offering a looooot of bang for your buck, I find it hard to believe that this particular author has something with the depth and range of that work. I haven't bought any of her work but threads on the Café are pretty consistent.
emmawooding
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of emmawooding
Hey Tom! Remastered Volume One gets the same cut Smile. Thankyou so much your support!
emmawooding
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of emmawooding
Dyoung,

When I first started releasing, I didn't properly know the proper way to explain methods and effects. However, since then I have changed a lot and I have learnt how to properly explain methods and effects. I have learnt how to apply more detail and explain everything crystal clearly.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Emma.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I shall await some actual reviews.

In the meantime, best of luck with it, Emma.

//Dan
emmawooding
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of emmawooding
If anyone has anyother questions, feel free to ask!

The book has just been released on penguin magic - http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11090

Reviews will pop up soon (for the people who are waiting for reviews).

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Emma
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
Im an avid billet user and I purchased this, at first just for my collection but Im pleasantly surprised by the materials in this one. The peek is interesting, the coffee idea is excellent,and the 10 star mind explosion has legs too. My favorite parts tho were the essays at the end regarding subjects like justification and other fundamentals. Really Id suggest this for people new to billets mostly as most billet workers already have their own styles of technique. But there's ideas on this one. Well done Emma!
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2018, Drtriage wrote:
Does this have any advantage over Switchcraft - The Billet Work of Elliott J Bresler which was very well priced and is continuously updated (currently on version 43 with 875 pages !!)?

The existance of Switchcraft (highly recommended) is no reason to ignore other books. Yes, it's great value. But there's still so much that isn't in there. Don't limit yourself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Remastered Volume One - Billets by Emma Wooding (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL