The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Help with a ditch box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

macmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
MA
400 Posts

Profile of macmagic
I am adding Barry Mitchell's King Midas to my show this summer and I need a ditch box, if anyone owns this he uses a really great one in the video, the only thing I can compare it to would be a steamer trunk that a lot of kids take to college with them kinda like a foot locker but I need one half the size or even smaller, I can not find one anywhere? if anyone knows were to get one please help if not I need some ideas on something else to use, this will be sitting on my table in view of the audience during the routine!
thanks
Greg
"Its a magic thing...........you wouldn't understand"
Jeff Alan
View Profile
New user
Georgia
88 Posts

Profile of Jeff Alan
Greg,

Here in Georgia there are 2 stores called "Micheals", and "Garden Ridge", I have found a myriad of different trunks and boxes at both of these stores. There is a smaller one (about 12"x7") at Micheals that looks like a wooden treasure chest, that might work. These are art supply and home deco stores.

Good luck on your treasure hunt!
Jeff
Aim high and you won't get your shoes wet.
what
View Profile
Special user
Lehi, UT, USA
643 Posts

Profile of what
I saw a couple of boxes similar to what you describe at Pier 1 last month. One was wicker, and the other was more of a steamer trunk/plywood material.
Magic is fun!!!
macmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
MA
400 Posts

Profile of macmagic
Ahhhhhhhhh 2 stores I didn't even think of great guys thanks!
"Its a magic thing...........you wouldn't understand"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Help with a ditch box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL