The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » John Linden's ROMEO & JULIET (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Natural Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Atlanta, GA
487 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
ROMEO & JULIET

This routine is a spectator as mind reader and drawing duplication type of effect.

An experiment about love, could be friends as well or two strangers.

Two people stand about ten meters away from each other(they can stand further away, doesn't matter) and both of them hold a pad, business card, slate - whatever they can write on - let's call them Romeo and Juliet. Juliet draws something, it's a completely free choice, she can draw whatever she wants i.e. no preshow, no stooging or anything. She draws e.g. a unicorn. No-one but Juliet knows the drawing. Then Romeo is asked to pick up on her thoughts telepathically or her body language, depending on your style of mentalism. He manages to do this and draws a unicorn, they turn the pads around at the same time and they match. They both go bananas.

I love performing this routine and it is completely impromptu. Both participants are completely clueless and the beauty is that it will strengthen their relationship since all the focus are on them and not the mentalist.

Has anyone performed this effect lately?

This effect is from John Linden's The Rain Man Glimpse

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1585 Posts

Profile of aligator
I would very much like to know more about this? Unfortunately, when something sounds too good to be true, it usually isn't.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
16998 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Is he re-releasing this,then?
NEW - ULTERIOR - close up stuff
BOOKTEST - DREAM PSYCHOLOGY | BRUTISHLY STARLIT - READINGS COMPENDIUM
www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
898 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
On behalf of John. He has quit mentalism and doesn't even have the original pdf's anymore.
If anyone has them still, they are free to share them for free in whatever way the see fit.
Reader discretion is advised.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1585 Posts

Profile of aligator
Would love to receive this......
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Special user
927 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2018, Michael Zarek wrote:
On behalf of John. He has quit mentalism and doesn't even have the original pdf's anymore.
If anyone has them still, they are free to share them for free in whatever way the see fit.

Seems these are no longer available, if they ever were?
Those who complain the most about what others are doing, are usually the most guilty of what they are complaining about, THEMSELVES. It's called PROJECTION.

You can WHINE about your problems in life or do something about them, it's your choice.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1585 Posts

Profile of aligator
Check out the last page of the linked thread Senor Fabuloso:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Special user
927 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Thanks Aligator Smile
Those who complain the most about what others are doing, are usually the most guilty of what they are complaining about, THEMSELVES. It's called PROJECTION.

You can WHINE about your problems in life or do something about them, it's your choice.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1061 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Would anyone be willing to let me have a copy of the Rain Man Glimpse? PM me for my email, if so. Much appreciated!

Thanks,

Seth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » John Linden's ROMEO & JULIET (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL