The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Architect of Predictions (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I'm not sure why is is flying under the radar, but The Architect of Predictions is an amazingly powerful tool for mentalists. It is available through the Apple app store. It is a bit pricey, but the value is amazing. There is a FB group for owners where people are sharing ideas and projects quite freely.

FROM THE CREATOR: "In 2012 I launched the PhotoPrediction, an app for iOS to create prediction effects. Ever since then I've been working on the TAP concept, thinking how I could make it easier to create custom effects. One thing that has always bothered me was having to take a picture for each and every out. With this new app, you can create A LOT more!

Now you can take just 1 SINGLE PICTURE to make a prediction with up to 1 MILLION OUTS! That's right! With TAP you can predict cards, words, numbers, dates, objects or whatever you want. The only limit is your imagination. And more: your picture can have one or multiple predictions, and even can include your spectator's name!

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztEWBFupATQ

FAQ:

- How clean it is?
Really clean. At the end, your spectator is seeing a REAL picture on your REAL Photo Library. Just like PhotoPrediction. Smile

- How TAP is different of PhotoPrediction?
Both effects are similar, but TAP is a totally different app, with a new method and way more options. While PhotoPrediction allows up to 129 outs and you have to take one picture for each out, with TAP you only need to take one single picture to have up to 1 million outs. Both apps are mine and have similar effects, but they are really different.

- How easy it is to perform?
It depends on your creations. You can create really simple effects, like predict a card or a number, for example, or more complexes ones, with multiple predictions. Believe me: you'll have a lot to explore! (if you want to, of course)

- Any included effects?
Yes! TAP comes ready-to-go. You can create your own effects or download effects from a gallery that includes effects from other magicians too. If you want to contribute, I'll be glad to include your effect in the gallery! Smile

- Android version?
Unfortunately no plans for an Android version yet."

I highly recommend getting this! Great support and help, too.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
This sounds too good to be true. The information states that your spec can name a card and date of the current year. Does the prediction photo end up at the exact date on the camera roll?
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2018, pegasus wrote:
This sounds too good to be true. The information states that your spec can name a card and date of the current year. Does the prediction photo end up at the exact date on the camera roll?

Yes, if that's how you set up the project. You can change many variables to suit. The image will show up on your phone in your camera roll with the date and time you designate. I use 4 hours before performance, but it is up to you.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2018, pegasus wrote:

Yes you can do everything Jaizon said and even date the image for any date in the past you want (Minutes/hours any date you wish.

It is my trick (if you can call it that) of the year 2018 - I am a stout android / samsung chap but I had to betray my loyalty and buy an Iphone just for this App.

Its not cheap but the way you can customise it is !@#$**** mental.

Regards
Dr Rob

Oh and yes it appears instantly on your camera roll and can be shared straight away - well 5 - 10 seconds.
Chris Jenkins
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Chris Jenkins
I think what Pegasus means is does the photo appear in the correct place in your camera roll timeline (ie not the last photo taken as was the case with the previous app). Apologies if that is what you meant, but could you confirm? Thanks!
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2018, Chris Jenkins wrote:
I think what Pegasus means is does the photo appear in the correct place in your camera roll timeline (ie not the last photo taken as was the case with the previous app). Apologies if that is what you meant, but could you confirm? Thanks!

If that is the question - Yes within the app there is a setting to adjust when it was taken and places it in its rightful place on in the camera roll.

Not having Photo prediction I didn't know this was a flaw but happy to say this doesn't have the same flaw.

Regards
Dr Rob
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2018, Chris Jenkins wrote:

Thanks Chris. That is exactly what I was asking. Camera roll timeline. If this is indeed the case then brilliant. Can I also confirm that the photo will be in MY actual camera roll or a fictitious one created by the app? Thanks all so far.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Yes, Actual camera roll.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
This is looks great.
I have most apps but after the Marty fiasco I am weary about expensive apps.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Marty fiasco??
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Marty fiasco??

The app being updated then being downgraded.
No news of it getting updated etc
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
I can only agree here. A very good app with a very clever method. For example, I make a prediction with a time (analog clock)
where the photo shows a clock with the imaginary time. And as already described here - the photo is in the own camera roll. Really fantastic.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2018, reignofsound wrote:
Quote:
Marty fiasco??

What app? This one?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2018, reignofsound wrote:
Quote:
Marty fiasco??

What app? This one?

No, the Marty app.

Marty App by Pascal Mugnier
Axman
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Axman
Do you need an accomplice?
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2018, Axman wrote:
Do you need an accomplice?

Not at all flying solo as they say.

Regards
Dr Rob
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Is there anyway to see what the prediction photos look like?
Just trying to decide if this is worth at purchase as it’s not cheap and been stung with apps.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I knew there was something I needed to ask.

If it’s January then the date prediction is pretty useless, especially the first couple of weeks. Can you predict a date in 2018 when it’s 2019?

I’m sure I read somewhere that the prediction is tied to the same year.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
I knew there was something I needed to ask.

If it’s January then the date prediction is pretty useless, especially the first couple of weeks. Can you predict a date in 2018 when it’s 2019?

I’m sure I read somewhere that the prediction is tied to the same year.

If it's January it doesn't matter. You set the date or amount of time backwards when it was taken. This is what the spec sees. Not at all necessarily tied to the current year.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thanks Jaizon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Architect of Predictions (52 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL