The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » What is the best video for learning Stranger's Gallery by John Bannon? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1718 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
If I'm not mistaken, John Bannon teaches this both on his Impossibilia video, and his Penguin Live lecture video.

What is the best video for learning this, assuming getting the required cards is a non-issue?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5180 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I would assume by order of elimination that his Penguin lecture (being the laters video) would be “best” (which is a very subjective question) simply because he may have made anywhere from zero to many changes since his original handling. I had it many years ago on a vhs tape (although I do not remember which one it was) but when I bought it, it came with written directions which after many years of not doing the effect still hold up and are understandable.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Watermitty
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Watermitty
I have the written original instructions too . It’s very easy to follow 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » What is the best video for learning Stranger's Gallery by John Bannon? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL