The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Gene Elmo's Test Tube Bunny Production - Looking for instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrKen
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of MrKen
Does anybody have instructions for the Test Tube Bunny Production?
https://www.magiccollectibles.com/produc......e-bunny/

Got a collectible one that came without instructions. Please let me know if you have instructions for this.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7377 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
The person who now owns the rights to make this prop is Marty Hahne from Dazzling Magic. Although he doesn't have it currently listed on his website, he has made Gene Elmo's Test Tube Bunny in the past, and I imagine that he'll make them again in the future. He's probably just out of stock right now.

I'd contact him for instructions.

http://www.dazzlingmagic.com/

- Donald

P.S. Marty makes Test Tube Bunny and also Crystal Cylinder Supreme (as well as version of the tube that works with a Dove), so rest assured that I'm not mixing up the two props.
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
MrKen
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of MrKen
Thank you for the info Donald.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1594 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Hi Ken.
I once owned the Test Tube Bunny. You really don't need instruction. If you put the bunny in the load chamber at the start of the performance, lay the container on the side, the bunny will be more comfortable.
Tricky Ricky
MrKen
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of MrKen
Thank you TrickyRicky. I did end up get the instructions and got the info I was looking for.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Gene Elmo's Test Tube Bunny Production - Looking for instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL