We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IThump/Toxic+ - highest recommendation... (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
IThump/Toxic+

Would like to take a moment to give a HIGH recommendation for this amazing app!

I've been using it professionally for several months... and can't say enough about it! It really is the ultimate toxic forcing app... like no other! THIS is it!
Not only did Ian begin with THE BEST.... but he continues to add enhancements to it to always KEEP it the best! And his customer service is exceptional! (Those who have it can confirm this)

"One" of my many favorites is the "Remainder Force" which allows the audience to follow along on their own calculator and come up with the SAME total! (I use this for a borrowed bill serial number force that slays!!)
Another favorite is the calendar Confabulation where, AFTER revealing info to the spectator. you tell them you actually had dreamed the night before that what just took place... would indeed take place! You hand them your phone... ask them to open your calendar for that day... and ask them to read the NOTE ENTRY you made earlier, for that day! It reveals the SAME (and even more!) info that was revealed a moment before! BOOM! MINDS POPPED!

Trust me on this one! It's a must-have!

In essence, it's an amazing TWO-In-ONE tool! As the official description states:

IThump: a remote viewing device for Toxic+, and can also be used as a thumper to send vibrations from Apple Watch to iPhone... iPhone to apple watch... iPhone to iPhone.... iPhone to iPad... iPad to iPhone

Toxic+: a number force tool that mirrors all entry and results to the magicians apple Watch and iThump interface, Bluetooth earpiece as well as providing stand-alone peaks.

You can perform many types of different forces, book tests as well as item look-up from your OWN custom lists. Multiple birthdates, Celebrities, Zodiac and Chinese star signs and lots of data can be derived from the info being input. I'm sure you will find many uses in your magical and mentalism effects.
The majority of its features can also be used stand-alone so you don't need an Apple Watch of a second device.
You can customize the outputs to your own language. Internet is not required for normal use. When using multiple devices connection is achieved via Bluetooth alone and/or connect to the same WiFi network.
Apart from being a remote interface for Toxic+, iThump can be used to send vibrations, playing cards, zenner cards, colors, and short text messages as well as text-to-speech voice messages.
You can create a custom list of frequently used messages or use the keyboard for one-off texts.
Install on as many Apple devices as you like."

To see for yourself.... PRIOR to hitting the "Buy" button.... here's website for FULL features and instructions:

Toxicplus.com

Enjoy!!

Doug Smile
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
Constantine Qin
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Constantine Qin
I bought the app today and Ian called me to walk me through the app step by step. We had one and half hour of phone call. Fantastic customer service!
App wise, highly recommended! This thing is so devious and has endless possibilities. It is one of the best purchases I have made.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Ian definitely shows a great deal of pride when taking care of customers. I also received a call from him so he could help me with the walk through. The app itself is something amazing. Way more features than any other out there for sure. There’s a lot to do with this app and I’ve barely touched the surface. Best app imo and I own a lot of them. Some way more expensive than iTHUMP and don’t offer nearly as much possibility as this one
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3675 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I remember well when I was praising iThump for the first time here on the Café long time ago some people were at least slightly disagreeing...
It was the time iThump just hit the "market", it was still not perfect, but already extremely well done and thought out - and you could see its potential clearly. If you add an "addict" like its inventor and developer Ian to it, it must have become great. It is now without any doubts one of the very best apps around, only very few can compete with it quality wise. Besides that, Ian's support, kindness, quick response and his dedication improving his app all the time is almost unbeatable. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Brainbu$ter
View Profile
Loyal user
Indianapolis, IN
291 Posts

Profile of Brainbu$ter
Does it work on only Apple phones?
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
623 Posts

Profile of egoli
Only on Apple products - iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Plus one for Ian's fantastic service - I bought it recently and he phoned me on Messenger to help with the set-up and to get me going.

Ed
birdman69
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
76 Posts

Profile of birdman69
It was a decision I made early on to have iThump/Toxic+ just for iOS.

It works on all iPhones, iPads, iPods running iOS8 and over, All Apple Watches, and hidden mini Bluetooth earpieces.

Some of my reasoning for not releasing an Android version:
1) There are many other Calculator magic apps on the market some also with Android versions.
2) None of the other apps do all the same things that iThump/Toxic+ do so the generally perception of both the public and even many magicians is that these things are not possible.
3) I made a conscious decision to keep this app under the radar and promote it mainly via word of mouth among the magic community to try and keep it's secrets safe.
4) Most Android Calculators have a history function where all the numbers and operators are stored and shown so I think it kills the effect as you could just look at the history to find out the numbers entered.
5) Apps on Android are so prolifically pirated that everyone would be sharing it and outing it's secrets. My Magic Spider app (www.mypetboris.com) has many 100,000's of pirated copies being used on a daily basis on Android yet virtually none on iOS.
6) I am trying to keep performances off TV and YouTube so that the general public don't get the sense that a fake calculator is being used.
7) I was hoping that it wouldn't be sold to school kids that would get into trouble using it for the wrong purpose or post bad performance and viral reveal videos.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3675 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Excellent, good reasons enough... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IThump/Toxic+ - highest recommendation... (9 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL