The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Emesqua Spirit Bell (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

colinj
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of colinj
Is anyone here familiar with the Emesqua Spirit Bell? https://www.lybrary.com/emesqua-spirit-bell-p-922769.html I am interesed in a DIY bell but would really vaule an opinion from anyone here bufore spending the money on the PDF.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Did you check at the magic nook? They have reasonably priced DIY bell plans and people seem to like them.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2018, colinj wrote:
Is anyone here familiar with the Emesqua Spirit Bell? https://www.lybrary.com/emesqua-spirit-bell-p-922769.html I am interesed in a DIY bell but would really vaule an opinion from anyone here bufore spending the money on the PDF.

I don't blame you. Seems like a lot to pay for a 20 page pdf, in my opinion, but maybe not.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
scottishpiper51
View Profile
Regular user
of Gris-Gris
138 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
There’s a pretty solid endorsement from Paul Voodini at that link. Tempting...
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2018, colinj wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone have a review?
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Holmfirth, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
“Spirit Bells in your command, without any risk of batteries.”

That description is hilarious. What’s wrong with batteries? They power our gadgets reliably everyday. Carlos appears to have a downer on electronics. Maybe he’s suffering from range anxiety.
www.darkartefacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted, bizarre artefacts and illusions. The Uninvited, Death Row Diner, The Koshkin Effect, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I was moving one of my magic boxes and either the wind or my cats knocked one of them over ... My Spirit Bell/Goblet Broke ... I'm looking for a replacement glass now .. Anyone have a preference ... ?????
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Emesqua Spirit Bell (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL