The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Late entry for one of the best of 2018 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1924 Posts

Profile of ted french
I just finished re-watching this lecture and I give this my highest recommendation. This is one of the few times that I have seen a lecture and wanted to do every piece pretty much exactly as demonstrated on the video. This ACT has killer tricks but allows plenty of space for me to add my personality while sticking to the order of routines and basic script. Pros will get a lot out of this but if you are a hobbyist that always wanted to destroy on stage GET THIS.

In my opinion with this show you cannot fail, even if you ain't that great yet on stage.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10979
P3
practice practice perform.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
535 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Thanks, Ted. I am currently a subscriber so I have Marc Paul's Live Act but haven't seen it yet. I recently did the 5 for $99 special through Penguin and was doing some research and saw that Marc Paul's other lecture was very highly recommended here at the Café so I ended up choosing that as one of my five picks as well. Haven't had the chance to see either of them yet (probably won't until the end of the year) but I am looking forward to seeing it.

(For my other four picks I ended up going with Ross Johnson, Jan Forster, Chris Capehart and Dani DaOrtiz #3)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Late entry for one of the best of 2018 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL