The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Bigger Fish Files (73 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
singhal5
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of singhal5
Is this still available?
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3315 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2019, Mark Timon wrote:
In mentalism, all has already been invented, there are no holy grails and pros nowadays are using routines we all know. But still people pay big money for ephemeral satisfaction.

This certainly sounds like the voice of someone who hasnít seen the material. Whilst most moves and methods have been invented in one form or another we constantly see new applications of those methods and I would anticipate that in years to come we will continue to see new applications for these methods. Marc Paulís two envelope test being a case in point. The individual elements all existed before Marcís routine but never before used in that combination that creates an absolutely bullet proof test conditions routine that fools even people that know the underlying methods.

I would say the same about Jan Forsterís mem deck routine. Sure mem decks arenít new but Janís application is absolutely beautiful. My three course lunch was described by Max Maven as genuinely new. Marc Oberonís Way Out is certainly new, itís not something you will find prior to his book of that name. Even with his encyclopaedic knowledge he hadnít come across it before. I certainly know several proís who are not using routines we all know although under the surface they may be using methods that many of us are familiar with.

The more I learn the more I realise how little I know. Those that believe that they know all have a very long path ahead of them. There are more people out there with more to teach me that I have years left to learn. As far as Peter is concerned, when I met Peter I had been in this business for longer than Peter had been alive and with many years experience as a full time pro and yet I have learned far more from Peter than I have taught him and continue to learn from him.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1556 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2019, singhal5 wrote:
Is this still available?

On sale here :

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......tart=0#1
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
In B.S. Pete mentions providing an image or close up of the card, but I can't find where he does this. Granted it's should be fairly simple to come up with something, but I am curious as to the categories/layout he used.

Can anyone in the know shed some light?
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1293 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2019, tmoca wrote:
In B.S. Pete mentions providing an image or close up of the card, but I can't find where he does this. Granted it's should be fairly simple to come up with something, but I am curious as to the categories/layout he used.

Hey Tmoca,

Let me check and see if itís not there, if itís not Iíll post a picture today Smile x
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2019, Peter_turner wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2019, tmoca wrote:

Hey Tmoca,

Let me check and see if itís not there, if itís not Iíll post a picture today Smile x

Thanks Pete!
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Pete,

FYI - I am also sending you a PM on a different subject.

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Bigger Fish Files (73 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL