The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Charades By Dan Ives (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Sean Mann
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
I picked this up around Christmas. I think this plays better in a casual environment but I like it a lot. It’s like Spelmann’s Gallery deck, a m****d deck that’s not a set of playing cards. It gives you a lot of room for different presentations whilst adapting some existing routines you might already have. Oh and it includes over an hour and a half worth of routines and advice from Dan Ives and Peter Nardi.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3271 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
If you are in the U.K. you might like to know that Aldi sells charades card decks for about a quid a pack so if you need to justify the deck or anparticipant wants to know where to get one send them to Aldi.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11890 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wasn't this done on Fool Us?
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
318 Posts

Profile of gibby357
Any Demo of it actually being performed? Is it reviewed on Alakazam's Video Blog? If so, which one? I checked YouTube but came up empty! Thanks.

Leo
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
318 Posts

Profile of gibby357
Nevermind! I found the Vlog and Peter performed it on there. Pretty nice effect!

Leo
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
388 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Hi ! Is this only usable in english (I don't think so but better ask anyway) ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Consultthemind1
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Consultthemind1
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2019, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
If you are in the U.K. you might like to know that Aldi sells charades card decks for about a quid a pack so if you need to justify the deck or anparticipant wants to know where to get one send them to Aldi.

Mark

Good call!

David.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Charades By Dan Ives (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL