The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cube Break - No DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddiemrdj
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Eddiemrdj
Hey Guys, just purchased a Cube Break in the box, new condition....no directions. I figured I would figure it out but the secret must be that good! Can anybody walk me through this or send me the DVD via email? I would like to perform this next week if I canfigure this thing out...help?
Thanks Eddie
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19119 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Why not contact where you purchased it from?

And if it was sold without directions why is that?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Eddiemrdj
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Eddiemrdj
I purchased it from an estate where the owner/magician had died. I never said the item was NEW, I said it was new CONDITION.
jes
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jes
Eddie, I never understand how someone can learn a new effect and become proficient enough to present it properly in less than a week. In any event, no one on the Café is going to send instructions to someone they don't know. Requests like this are often made by people just looking to learn the secret. I would suggest you try contacting a few dealers and ask for their help and postpone your initial presentation until you have the effect down perfectly.
Eddiemrdj
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Eddiemrdj
Hey Jes, if you don't have any help for me, why don't you MIND YOUR OWN *** BUSINESS.I didn't realize with your new user status that you spoke for the entire Magic forum. Many magicians buy used magic with no directions, or are you too high and mighty for that?This is a forum of magicians helping magicians. I've been a WORKING magician for over 40 years so before you open your obviously uneducated mouth,you might want to learn some basic manners.
That being said "Mr. 53 posts", It's not too hard to figure out how a trick works,I've already discovered the secret to the trick I was enquiring about, I just would like the official directions to see how the inventor intended to show it with his patter. So Jes, crawl back under your rock, learn some manners and watch who the hell your talking to in this forum.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19119 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
That seemed harsh. I might have gone a little easier.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:
That seemed harsh. I might have gone a little easier.

Ditto
jes
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jes
Danny and Peppermeat, don't worry about me. I'm tough and take comments like this especially from someone with only 10 posts. Eddie, I offered you help by suggesting you contact a few dealers. You are relatively unknown here and for all we know, you don't own the effect but are just trying to find the method in spite of your comments.

Quote:
Hey Jes, if you don't have any help for me, why don't you MIND YOUR OWN *** BUSINESS
You asked for help and that makes it my business with or without the profanity.

Quote:
I didn't realize with your new user status that you spoke for the entire Magic forum
I don't speak for the entire forum but I do speak from experience here and I repeat that no one is going to send you instructions to an effect not knowing who you are or anything about you. That's pretty obvious since I'm the only one that has actually responded to you.

Quote:
Many magicians buy used magic with no directions, or are you too high and mighty for that? This is a forum of magicians helping magicians. I've been a WORKING magician for over 40 years so before you open your obviously uneducated mouth, you might want to learn some basic manners.

Yes many magicians buy used magic without instructions but you don't see them coming on the Café asking for those instructions. You're a working magician for over 40 years, or so you say. So what does that mean?. Many here, including myself, have many more years performing and that doesn't make any difference but regardless we don't resort to flaming and profanity. It seems you are the one that needs to learn some manners.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cube Break - No DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL