The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IPhone X (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1641 Posts

Profile of 252life
We sure don’t want to upset Apple
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7526 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2019, AntonF wrote:
A real face ID unblocking is impossible, Apple won’t let it do it, or any update will be released fixing it. Has anybody try it recently on iOS 12.2? But for me the most important thing is if that is a real unblocking, with no apps, fake screens, or something like that. If that is true, I repeat, Apple will be very upset.

Believe me it won’t be.
AntonF
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AntonF
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2019, AntonF wrote:
A real face ID unblocking is impossible, Apple won’t let it do it, or any update will be released fixing it. Has anybody try it recently on iOS 12.2? But for me the most important thing is if that is a real unblocking, with no apps, fake screens, or something like that. If that is true, I repeat, Apple will be very upset.

Believe me it won’t be.

Ok, but is important that Apple can release an update... Anyone knows if that works on any Face ID device? iPhone X, XS, iPad Pro 2018?
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IPhone X (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL