The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Very random question but hoping someone might be able to answer (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

baobow
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of baobow
Hi,
Was wondering if anyone could assist

Afew years back (possibly over 5-7 years ago) a European Magician (name I can't remember) created a website that had access to his memdeck ideas, which was only accessible via his website. From memory, the cost was 30 euros. The maigican wasn't a well known magician, ( possibly a magician from Belgium - though not sure). From memory the magician wasn't offering downloads but just access to his website to access the material

All I know is this magician did post about his offering and website via the "shuffled not stirred: forum, but as you can see as I don't recall a lot of the details it almost impossible for me to search. At the time I dismissed his offerings and bulked at the 30 euro price as the person was unknown with no credentials, but I'm at a point where I am willing to take a chance and explore other less popularmainstream mem deck material. I hoping someone on here did pay for this access and remember the website and magician I am referring to.

Thankyou in advance

Baobow
JBSmith1978
View Profile
Veteran user
NY
318 Posts

Profile of JBSmith1978
Danny Crauwels
baobow
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of baobow
That is the one. Glad to have found it again. Thanks very much JBSMITH
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1672 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Available from Library.com for $20.00.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
Zama
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Zama
I also recently searched for it, but I was very lucky and I found some more sites where there is something to learn.And since I am new to this business, I started my blog www.paperial.com where I publish the most interesting tricks I want to learn or have already learned, I do it for my motivation and maybe it will be interesting to someone and he also want to try.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Very random question but hoping someone might be able to answer (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL