The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » I'd like to delete a comment I did not mean to write (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1024 Posts

Profile of Mano
I commented in this thread something that I really did not mean to write. I was really having a very frustrating day.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&forum=3

Thanks in advance.
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
107 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
I think the best way to do this, rather than starting a new thread is to click on the "report this post" next to the date of your posting. Theres a few choices when clicking that such as " flaming, off topic, inappropriate, etc. just pick the best and add a note and the moderators will do the rest.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4948 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Cleverpaws is correct. Reporting directs us directly to the questionable post. In this case, there was only one post. I really don't see anything wrong with it. You were simply stating your opinion.
Where the magic begins
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1024 Posts

Profile of Mano
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2018, Dave Scribner wrote:
Cleverpaws is correct. Reporting directs us directly to the questionable post. In this case, there was only one post. I really don't see anything wrong with it. You were simply stating your opinion.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your reply. I just thought it sounded a bit harsh =_=. I should have phrased it better, but I guess that happens sometimes.

Thanks again.

Happy Holidays to everyone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » I'd like to delete a comment I did not mean to write (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL