The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Who was that??? (Coca Cola Act) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I recall several years back seeing a young magician do a table manip act all centered around Coca-Cola Bottles. The labels would change colors (as well as the bottle caps). Does anyone remember who that was?
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1764 Posts

Profile of Anatole
Is this the video you're thinking of, Bryan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQcJh-wzoc
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVmPAWn4_iI

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1419 Posts

Profile of JNeal
You won't believe this but it is true: David Copperfield at one time in his teens, wanted to do an act themed around Coca Cola....

he told me so himself....
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Anatole, I've seen the commercial with Justin Flom and the other guy... The video I recall was a younger guy. I want to say he would wipe the bottle with a white silk and the label would turn white (along with the bottle cap) etc... Maybe even did a Chink-A-Chink routine with the bottle caps too.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2676 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2018, JNeal wrote:
You won't believe this but it is true: David Copperfield at one time in his teens, wanted to do an act themed around Coca Cola....

he told me so himself....

Reading a Magic magazine article about Budweiser having a corporate magician led me to want to develop an act around Coke products and see if I could get Coca-Cola to sponsor me. Alas, lazy and unfocused as I am, it never happened.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Who was that??? (Coca Cola Act) (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL