The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Helder Guimaraes Book - "Secret Language" - Pre-Order (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Yash Pataskar
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Yash Pataskar
Recieved the books in India a week or so back with free shipping. Just started going through and cannot keep my hands off. I believe it’s worth the wait. ✨
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
411 Posts

Profile of ekins
I received mine today in Portland, Oregon. I have just had a few minutes to glance through it so I can't comment on the content but the book itself is beautiful and larger than I was expecting.

-Brian
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of acortest
I just got mine today. For something expensive and that you had to wait an extremely long time for (13-14 months), I wish they would have protected it a bit better. Book was wrapped in a single, thin, bubble bag (but not sealed), and there was a lot of empty room in the box and nothing to protect it from rattling around inside. Thankfully, the book itself was shrinkwrapped, so at least it couldn't flop open, which prevented any pages from getting damaged.

I agree with Brian, the book looks very nice. One thing has me puzzled though, it says 'Secret Language' really tiny and in HUMONGOUS Font, 'VOL.1' on the cover. Does this mean Helder is going to be putting out multiple volumes of 'Secret Language'?

Still, I can't wait to dive in. Worth the wait? We'll see.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Yeah, for ten bucks shipping he could've used a piece of packing tape to seal the ends of the box. My box arrived open on both ends, with no tape ever applied to it.

Full night tonight. Tomorrow I can actually look at the book!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Helder Guimaraes Book - "Secret Language" - Pre-Order (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL