The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Venom cube Henry harrius (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
Jg84
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Jg84
This looks good, I Already own perfect square, I wonder if there is any difference in the method

Http://rubiksdream.com/venom-cube-by-hen......008.html
Afal
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Afal
Trailer:

Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Everything Henry produces is amazing, I just can't wait for this to land in my mailbox, it will replace everything I had because it's clean and direct !
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Same here. I love his stuff
Just point me to the Buy button
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
879 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
It looks so good!
UBT (UNDERGROUND BOTTOM TEAR) - NOW AVAILABLE!

TimothyMa
View Profile
New user
HongKong
41 Posts

Profile of TimothyMa
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, Jg84 wrote:
This looks good, I Already own perfect square, I wonder if there is any difference in the method

Http://rubiksdream.com/venom-cube-by-hen......008.html

The whole mechanism is different. Venom is superb!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4201 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I put my order in, I use Perfect Square in my strolling and stand-up shows. Yet this looks so clean and fluid it merits my order.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3170 Posts

Profile of warren
What is the difference between this and Perfect Square as they look very similar ?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4201 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, warren wrote:
What is the difference between this and Perfect Square as they look very similar ?
The gimmick separation is so much cleaner. Perfect Square you can’t apply the gimmick as fluidly as you see in Venom. It’s a such a small difference I could stick with Perfect Square and be happy. Like in most magic you pay for clean and that’s what I’m paying for, looks more cleaned up.
Cardmagic12345
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Cardmagic12345
Perfect square is available here for $80 what makes this worth almost twice as much.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3170 Posts

Profile of warren
Does it come ready to go out of the box or is some DIY required ?
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
575 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Looks great! couple of questions - are either of the cubes examinable afterwards? What is an "RD cube"? How come a lot of magic tricks are called "venom"? Smile
Cardmagic12345
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, Bill08 wrote:
Looks great! couple of questions - are either of the cubes examinable afterwards? What is an "RD cube"? How come a lot of magic tricks are called "venom"? Smile

There is no way that they are immediately examinable the gimmick could probably ditched and I think the RD cube is just the specially made speed cube for the whole rubiks dream thing. These are just my guesses from watching the trailer but these are most likely the answer.
Cardmagic12345
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

This also looks like a combination of rubicon and perfect square.
miltos
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of miltos
The solving looks awesome!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1509 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Wow, put them side by side, and they match!! Well, at least that is what it looks like. This is amazing~
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
I have to imagine that the RD cube is Henry's custom regular cube described here:

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/......ar-cube/
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
879 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, Magic KL wrote:
Wow, put them side by side, and they match!! Well, at least that is what it looks like. This is amazing~

I feel like the part of the trailer at 1:08 is super misleading and I assume it does NOT play that well. I think that part was faked to demonstrate what it would look like to a spectator. If I’m wrong.. Then magic might just be real 😂
UBT (UNDERGROUND BOTTOM TEAR) - NOW AVAILABLE!

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2354 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, TheDirectionalist wrote:
Quote:

I feel like the part of the trailer at 1:08 is super misleading and I assume it does NOT play that well. I think that part was faked to demonstrate what it would look like to a spectator. If I’m wrong.. Then magic might just be real 😂

Yes it does look like the trailer, there are no funny moves which is what gives this the edge over others around.

We are looking forward to getting this into stock soon.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3170 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, TheDirectionalist wrote:
Quote:

Yes it does look like the trailer, there are no funny moves which is what gives this the edge over others around.

We are looking forward to getting this into stock soon.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it Mark on one of your live feeds Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Venom cube Henry harrius (36 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL