The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Venom cube Henry harrius (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I watched Henry perform this a couple of times on his stall at the Blackpool Convention and bought it immediately - it didn't take long to sell out.

The handling is so clean (and easy), the method is pure genius, and the gimmicks are just amazing.

IMO, this is by far the best matching cube effect on the market. It is also very reasonably priced for what you get (there is a lot to it).

I love it!

Mike
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
I agree Mike I bought it immediately after Henry demmed it for me it was a no brainer. Absolutely brilliant, Olly
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Just ordered mine and watch the tutorial. It’s the method I had hoped for but that I didn’t think was possible. So creative and super clean. I own every cube effect of the last 5 yrs and this seems to be the ultimate solution
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
I agree Eric the method is exactly what I wanted it to be too and I am glad Henry has made this possible, fantastic Olly
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Looks like he has a few available on his site if people are looking to buy.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, emyers99 wrote:
Just ordered mine and watch the tutorial. It’s the method I had hoped for but that I didn’t think was possible. So creative and super clean. I own every cube effect of the last 5 yrs and this seems to be the ultimate solution

Eric, I feel the same like you. I felt the same when Henry Harrius showed me this concept a year before the official release I was shocked and amazed, I could not believe that was even possible. The most difficult thing is... I am one of those who knew it will release soon and have to keep silent before the official release while the market place still debating which method is better over which...

Honestly, Venom would not be possible without previous development of previous Rubiks Dream, and RD360. In terms of matching cube effect combine with easy to execution without memorization, minimal sleight (not even should call it sleight actually) Venom Cube, in my opinion is currently one of the top version of matching cube effect, and for me it will be pretty much the ultimate version of such kind of effect in years to come.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Can I have the matching pattern be whatever I want?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Yes. Fully customizable to whatever pattern you want.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Ordered on Thursday from Henry's site, but not sent yet... Was it a preorder ?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
He sold out at Blackpool of the physical product so maybe dorian. Olly
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of BrandonWilliams
Dorian, I ordered mid week last week as well and mine hasn’t shipped either. I’m assuming they’re restocking, but it would’ve been nice to know that they weren’t currently available. For those that have this, how did you access the downloads?
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
To Dorian and Brandon it clearly stated that Henry completely sold out and smashed it at Blackpool so even I knew that.
Pm me with proof of purchase and I will send you the tutorial link, Olly
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
When I ordered, the site said he had 5 in stock. Henry emailed me the tutorial a day or so later.
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

When I ordered it said there were 16 in stock. Nothing about being sold out at blackpool. Regardless, I’m sure all is well.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2019, BrandonWilliams wrote:
When I ordered it said there were 16 in stock. Nothing about being sold out at blackpool. Regardless, I’m sure all is well.

Same for me, there were 13 left in stock. Nothing mentionning Blackpool though.

I ordered March 1st, but my package has not been sent yet, still "awaiting shipping" as order status.
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Sorry was just saying he sold out of all he took to Blackpool, he may have loads more back at home.
I was just saying it was that well received at Blackpool and they all sold there. Olly
gamma105
View Profile
Regular user
City of Evil
150 Posts

Profile of gamma105
I placed my order on 2-23, heard nothing until last night, I got an email stating order shipped. I received it today (I'm in the US) lol Upon checking the tracking it was shipped on 2-28. so hopefully that'll give you guys an idea on how long it takes to get the cubes.
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Mine has shipped. Hope it too arrives early.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I have to say even as someone that doesn't do cube magic this is tempting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Venom cube Henry harrius (52 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL