The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Your Help Please for Denny Haney (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
The saddest thing I will ever share with the community

Denny Haney is seriously ill, he was hospitalized a few days ago. The diagnosis, Stage 4 Cancer. Currently Denny is at the shop. Even with health challenges Denny is still answering the phone, the shop is being run by Denny and team of loving and dedicated professionals.

I saw Denny last week, he's still the Denny we know and love but he's lost 20 pounds, his voice comes and goes but still that twinkle, the lovable, grouchy old man is there and keeps on going.

Words fail me, but you know what Denny means to the world of magic and the world. The laughs, smiles and moments of wonder he's shared and created. All that Denny has given to magic, to performers, professionals, hobbyist, beginners and anyone interested. All anyone had to do was go to the shop or call and Denny willingly shared his encyclopedic knowledge of Magic. All Denny wanted to do was help create good magic.

I know the world and the world of magic are better places because of Denny Haney. He is truly one of a kind.

This coming Tuesday December 26th is Denny's Birthday, Denny will be seeing Drs.again in the morning on Tuesday, friends will be gathering at the shop in the late afternoon and evening.

2 years ago you saved the shop (Denny and Lee's Magic Studio), thank you.

This year, can I ask you to please help save Denny? Below there is a go fund me page to help with the mounting medical bills

You can read more about what is going on with Denny and the shop here

https://www.gofundme.com/denney-haney-ma......ur-magic
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
Scott Alexander
View Profile
V.I.P.
1462 Posts

Profile of Scott Alexander
Thanks for posting this ...If anyone can give a little it would be greatly appreciated. Denny has given out tons of free advice and guidance over the years...lets give a little something back. #bethemagic
-Scott

Visit my PRO MAGIC SHOP

www.scottalexander.bigcartel.com

Website

www.scottalexandermagic.com
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I made my donation today. My prayers are with him.

Denny helped me greatly over the years. Thank you Denny.

Sincerely,

Joel Pelletier
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1623 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
He makes the canvas covered box entertaining.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of ventman
Just donated. He's helped me out over the years. His multiplying bottle routine is so funny and amazing. Praying for you, Denny! Thanks for your wisdom.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1455 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
I never met him, don't know him, never purchased anything from him, fraternity brother, donated.
cafeinst
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of cafeinst
I visited the shop today. Thank you Vick for the info.
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1729 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Any updates on Denny?
Don
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Don
Denny is a true treasure!I spent several hours with him in October 2018.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Your Help Please for Denny Haney (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL