The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » L&L Publishing - The NEW "Netflix" of magic? (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of BCE
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2019, Steincat04 wrote:
After many months of not much progress, I grew frustrated and tried to cancel. I even found that process hard and had to email support multiple times (often a 1+ weeks with no response) in order to cancel. I finally received an apology and cancellation confirmation, but not the best way to launch a customer-centric streaming platform.

You don't say. And people found it appropriate to belittle me when I had the audacity to suggest cancellation could be a little more user-friendly.

Let me reiterate: Make cancellation simple and easy. Don't lecture me (or anyone) about how I can simply go into PayPal and change the settings myself.

In a competitive market, you gotta make it as effortless, painless, and quick as possible or you WILL lose business.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3129 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Magicflix is well worth your time to take a look around if you like this type of service. Large catalog and it continues to grow.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
snm
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of snm
It would be great if thy listed the available content.

I would also like to see a free trial.

Magicflix has been doing 30 days.
Master Magic Tricks (magic makers streaming service) has been giving 3 free day trial. (good simon lovell stuff on here)

Any other "streaming" services with a free trial out there? I know Ellusionist has theirs but I'm not sure they offer a free trial.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2019, snm wrote:

Any other "streaming" services with a free trial out there? I know Ellusionist has theirs but I'm not sure they offer a free trial.

Not really a free trial, but Reel Magic Magazine has a refund policy for their streaming service.

Quote:
Refund Policy

If you sign up and pay for a streaming subscription, you may request a refund for 24 hours after you pay. Contact us to do so.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Quote:

Master Magic Tricks (magic makers streaming service) has been giving 3 free day trial. (good simon lovell stuff on here)

I don't see a free trial at all.
Did I miss something,or no more free trial?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2019, Steve Haynes wrote:
Quote:

I don't see a free trial at all.
Did I miss something,or no more free trial?

Me, neither. There was a coupon code but it no longer works.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2248 Posts

Profile of magicmind
HAs anything changed? MagicFlix or L&L? Which one to try and why. Looking for reviews of service and content. I have reelmagic already ...so specifically L&L or MagicFlix. Thanks
Pay it forward
trickyat86
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh, PA
309 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
I dropped L&L's streaming site after almost a year. The content it had uploaded was good, but not of my subject interest, and was slow at adding more content. And the whispers I've heard of MagicFlix on facebook aren't good.
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2019, MagicAcademy wrote:
Thank you for your interest in the MagicAcademy.tv. I wanted to address a couple questions on this thread.

Regarding cancelling, there are two ways to cancel. The easiest way is to send us an email requesting cancellation. The other is to do it yourself by going to your PayPal or Bank Card account and cancelling by yourself. This second way is a little harder. We are working on making the cancellation process smoother in the future. If you use the email method, we try to check daily for cancellations but if we happen to miss it we will refund you if you incur a payment after the date when you requested a cancellation.

Regarding adding new videos: we have been adding about 50 new videos a month. We are gearing up to increase this in the near future. There are now 365 videos uploaded and many new categories. We are planning some cool surprises which we will announce when they are ready, so stay tuned!

As always if you have any questions please email us at support@magicacademy.tv

Thanks
Andy

Still waiting for the surprises!
unclesamayen
View Profile
Elite user
Taiwan
472 Posts

Profile of unclesamayen
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2020, magicmind wrote:
HAs anything changed? MagicFlix or L&L? Which one to try and why. Looking for reviews of service and content. I have reelmagic already ...so specifically L&L or MagicFlix. Thanks

I like MagicFlix , the contents and user experience are far better then L&L.

L&L’s last video update is April 2019...
Comedy, Mental, Busking.
Performing magic for the blinds.
http://youtu.be/nW3O0nucQUI
Busking in Mong Kok
http://youtu.be/WqohXqTxRVU
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2020, Doric wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2019, MagicAcademy wrote:
Thank you for your interest in the MagicAcademy.tv. I wanted to address a couple questions on this thread.

Regarding cancelling, there are two ways to cancel. The easiest way is to send us an email requesting cancellation. The other is to do it yourself by going to your PayPal or Bank Card account and cancelling by yourself. This second way is a little harder. We are working on making the cancellation process smoother in the future. If you use the email method, we try to check daily for cancellations but if we happen to miss it we will refund you if you incur a payment after the date when you requested a cancellation.

Regarding adding new videos: we have been adding about 50 new videos a month. We are gearing up to increase this in the near future. There are now 365 videos uploaded and many new categories. We are planning some cool surprises which we will announce when they are ready, so stay tuned!

As always if you have any questions please email us at support@magicacademy.tv

Thanks
Andy

Still waiting for the surprises!

Still waiting 😞
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » L&L Publishing - The NEW "Netflix" of magic? (37 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL