The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best Place or Site to SELL used illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

garywest
View Profile
New user
South Florida
32 Posts

Profile of garywest
Since changing over to the act-in-one-suitcase type of comedy magic act over the last few years, I find that I seldom have a call to use my larger stage illusions so I am looking to get my garage space back. What location, site, method have any of you found to be the most successful as well as monetarily positive to deal with when it comes to actually selling used illusions? I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks in advance!
It's better to have a bottle in front of you... than to have a frontal lobotomy!
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1219 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
I've had great luck on here, ebay, and magic auction. Taylor Reed runs usedmagicillusions.com, I have never used it but he is a member here with a great reputation. There are a ton of buy and sell facebook groups for magic. What are you looking to offload?
Masterallen
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Masterallen
Try Denny Haney in Baltimore
Www.dennymagic.com
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Surplus Magic Exchange.
The Café.
Taylor Reed.
Magic Auction.

These are the ones I have used. I like the Café and sme cause you can talk to the seller directly. But Taylor is great to work with.

Magic Auction is a more of a process. But I’ve still used it and it works.
Murray Hatfield
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
148 Posts

Profile of Murray Hatfield
I've bought and sold many illusions on MagicAuction.com over the years. Never had a problem. I highly recommend it!
RSitnick
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of RSitnick
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2018, Masterallen wrote:
Try Denny Haney in Baltimore
Www.dennymagic.com

Unfortunately Denny passed away recently.
The shop is closed but may be back in a different location.
TaylorReed
View Profile
Special user
Branson, MO
742 Posts

Profile of TaylorReed
We have now sold 25 illusions in 40 days.

That is good news that magic is alive.. www.usedmagicillusions.com
We link people to our facebook wall.. It's faster to change photos etc.. we may go back to the web site, but for now..
Go to photos ................. Click on albums, see all.. there ya go. WE also deal with shipping which makes it a punch and play for the buyer. The only time we don't deal with shipping is if Both, buyer and seller are in other countries outside of USA. And choose to either deal with their own shippers and or pick it up in person. Each deal is different.

Thanks guys and look forward to working with you.
Taylor
www.taylorreed.com
www.usedmagicillusions.com
taylor@taylorreed.com
(979)482-0714
See: The Magic and Comedy of Taylor Reed, Live in Branson, Mo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best Place or Site to SELL used illusions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL