The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Barry Mitchell - Bucket Full (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
I received this just before Christmas. Barry's speed of delivery was phenomenal. Plus the props are quite nice. I love the concept. However, I'm have a great deal of difficulty *activating* the gimmick, if you will. Without giving too much away, I was wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with this prop and, if so, what steps you've taken to alleviate the problem. It seems as though the release is a mite too strong. PM me if you feel that it's too much info on this public forum.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Give Barry a call. He demoed this at Kidabra, and showed us the best way to release the load. Let him know your issues and he'll help you out.
randysburtis
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of randysburtis
Try a piece of paper between the one connection point to lessen the strength
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
I just ordered a special order item from Barry this weekend. He went above and beyond in his incredibly quick response, ability to reach the source and over deliver on the product request by providing me replacement items. It’s great to have a forum to share such experiences.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Barry Mitchell - Bucket Full (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL