The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sad news about Pete Biro Passing (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4642 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Here is a link to the official thread. (In the right subforum) but he was so active here I though it deserved a link anyway
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=61
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1449 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
R.I.P. Pete Biro.

Thank you for all the help & advice you given all of us over the years.
"But there isn't a door"
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
880 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Ahhh man! This sucks! Your right he was active here! And I was recently reading about him in the back of the first book I ever bought! Shigeo Futagawa Coin Magic. Maybe its Beginning coin magic. Rest in Peace Pete!
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
I haven't been in the Café for a while, and this the first news I read about. Pete was a very nice guy and so very generous when it came to sharing is knowledge. Im very sad, I'm going to miss reading his posts and his responses to posts. Travel well Pete.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sad news about Pete Biro Passing (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL