The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Updates on magic shops in Singapore and Hong Kong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

liamwilson1125
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of liamwilson1125
Quick review for anyone who seeks magic shops in these 2 countries

Singapore:

1. Magic Castle: probably a good example of a magic shop. Books, cards, props, you name it here. Locating on 3rd or 4th floor of Orchard Plaza. Keep in mind that they have their operating hours. I strongly recommend to look at their website for more information.

2. Betty's shop: locating on 2nd floor of Golden Landmark. Great stuff here with old decks like Ohio stuff. Not include as many things Magic Castle, but I highly recommend the shop. The 2 sisters are the best I can say, very friendly with okay English.

3. Thong Kee Ltd: Blk 122, ground floor, shop 52, at Bukit Merah Lane 1. Visit on weekdays at about 10 - 11AM or 2 - 4PM. I wish I had everything inside the shop. Check it out.

4. Cardvolution and other "cards" brand: available at most of Hako/Toy Outpost in town. Just playing cards and accessories only.

Hong Kong
1. Magic Square: owned by Marcus, very friendly and knowlegdeable guy. Books, cards, props, can compare with Magic Castle above. The shop is on 1st floor of W Plaza in Mong Kok.

2. Magic Cube: just playing cards, but not too much. They have 2 main shops, one in Causeway Place, the other is in Fortress Hill

3. Maho Magic: inside Sino Center. Too crowded center and the shop is very small. Playing cards mainly with chinese magic stuff.

I will keep updating if there is anything new. Good luck.
AsL
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of AsL
Wow, impressive list! Thanks for sharing!!! I'm sure it'll help somebody out in the future.
liamwilson1125
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of liamwilson1125
I did miss the very first shop I visited in Hong Kong.

Magic Box - locating on 2nd or 3rd floor of Richmond Arcade Center. It is super small, near a corner, but it has good stuff from genuine books to playing cards, some DVDs, some props but not too many. Check it out, the owner is also very friendly with okay English.
kardistic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of kardistic
There's another card shop I know in Singapore called Instacardist... they have rare/sold out decks. Check them out!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Updates on magic shops in Singapore and Hong Kong (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL