The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Blackpool convention new releases (51 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
144 Posts

Profile of chuds
With Blackpool convention looming have any of the dealer got any new releases for us to drool over? 😀
Chuds
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1617 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
I've got a few new bits that we'll have at the Miscellaneous Miracles stand upstairs in the main hall including my new self working name divination effect Nomen Dolum, and (not technically a BP launch but still brand spanking new) the new ALPHAS.

Phill
-+: https://www.mythologycodex.com :+-

A collection of incredible jaw-dropping mentalism, now available.
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
144 Posts

Profile of chuds
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2019, phillsmiff wrote:
I've got a few new bits that we'll have at the Miscellaneous Miracles stand upstairs in the main hall including my new self working name divination effect Nomen Dolum, and (not technically a BP launch but still brand spanking new) the new ALPHAS.

Phill

Thanks Phill

I love the idea of ALPHAS and I will definitely be visiting you on the stand, do you have anymore information on Nomen Dolum?

Regards

Ian.
Chuds
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1617 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
It's an old, very reliable and much explored method combined with some simple props masquerading as a personality test that lets you learn a name that someone is thinking of without anything being written down or even spoken - come see me and the boys and I'll show you at Blackpool!

Phill
-+: https://www.mythologycodex.com :+-

A collection of incredible jaw-dropping mentalism, now available.
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
144 Posts

Profile of chuds
Excellent, see you there!
Chuds
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
I imagine there will be a flood of new releases at the convention. Unfortunately, I will not be there.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1572 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I have a steady number of my personal ideas due for release at MindFX but time is sadly not on side to release them all. Where possible I hope to release my lottery prediction effect, exact dob prediction effect, RPS routine with built in name reveal, new multi effect mentalism tool and more. I am hoping to have a minimum of three new releases either way Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2124 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Taylor Imagineering will have a new electronic Bizarre Magic product called Oracle, as well as a fun non-electronic mentalism effect called Pink 2. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3041 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
At the Alan Wong Stand we will (hopefully) have the full set of my routine THE KEY OF FATE. A lot of people asked about and we finally are able to give everything is needed to perform the act Smile we will take pre orders at special proce as we did with the fox 🦊
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
144 Posts

Profile of chuds
Thank you gentlemen, Iím already a customer of you all and look forward to seeing all the new goodies!
Chuds
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1701 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
I will hopefully have a utility device available.

Iím also hoping to have ready in time a new addition to my ĎSilentĒ family 🙂
Paragon 3D - the most incredible Card to Clear Box you will ever own. Be fooled here: http://youtu.be/GQxRZ1OGkUo
The Silent Treatment - Digital Edition: this iconic routine just got upgraded! Watch - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phTDUhX0m9o
Watch the brilliant effect, Rule of Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CytuXsCbL0 and order it from www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Order the bar-raising DVD set 'Connection' at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
We will be happy if some of the dealers will also put here some of the new stuff so people that wont be there will also have fun. Thanks
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
Don't worry, they will all be pumped on here for all their worth.
castype
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of castype
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2019, Jon Allen wrote:

looking forward to whatever this might be. I'm a fan of Paragon 3D and perfect score
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1791 Posts

Profile of Daren
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2019, Jon Allen wrote:

Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10459 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The SvenPadģ️Family will have some exciting new members introduced at Blackpool at our stand on the main floor next door to ProMysticís booth.

The most exciting release is a project Iíve been working very hard on for a full year with the very clever UK mentalist John Morton. John and I have pulled out many stops on this one. Johnís fantastic original ideas have now blossomed into new things that have not been done before + old ideas that will be used in ways that are brand new.

It will NOT be a pad, but rather unlike anything youíve seen. Multiple methods (3) and very examinable. We will have only about 100 for Blackpool and itís pocket sized. It will be a killer. Stop by the booth early. Price wonít be cheap. But this one is unlike any product weíve made. Yes it uses Sven, but thatís not all by a long shot.

John will be there with me demonstrating.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
Looking forward to hearing more about this. Will not be at Blackpool but will wait until more details are released here.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1200 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I really like Johns ideas. I am interested in this for sure. I don't even know what it is and I already want one.

Quote:
On Jan 9, 2019, saysold1 wrote:
The SvenPadģ️Family will have some exciting new members introduced at Blackpool at our stand on the main floor next door to ProMysticís booth.

The most exciting release is a project Iíve been working very hard on for a full year with the very clever UK mentalist John Morton. John and I have pulled out many stops on this one. Johnís fantastic original ideas have now blossomed into new things that have not been done before + old ideas that will be used in ways that are brand new.

It will NOT be a pad, but rather unlike anything youíve seen. Multiple methods (3) and very examinable. We will have only about 100 for Blackpool and itís pocket sized. It will be a killer. Stop by the booth early. Price wonít be cheap. But this one is unlike any product weíve made. Yes it uses Sven, but thatís not all by a long shot.

TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
So itís a Sven Pad with the Visionary type idea built in it which I have actually already done with 2 of my pads (my own thinking).
I have the baby book by John and 5 of Bretts Sven Pads so it will be interesting to see their collaboration. Olly
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
144 Posts

Profile of chuds
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2019, saysold1 wrote:

Excellent sounds great, I already use the Sven pads so Iím looking forward to seeing this!

Ian.
Chuds
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Blackpool convention new releases (51 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL