The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool convention new releases (51 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
New user
U.K
69 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Get your first look at some of the new magic releases at the Blackpool Magic Convention this year! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZTg0ealNE
Want more? Catch all the latest updates on Blackpool releases right here: https://murphysmagic.com/blackpool/
'The Mysterious Mr Quinn'
Cbring
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
238 Posts

Profile of Cbring
MetalWriting will be releasing the Astral Traveler. You place an envelope in front of the spectator and show him a bunch of tickets from all around the world. The tickets can be spread and showed individually. The spectator peek at one ticket to see a destination. He is then asked to in his mind associate this country with a city and a special place. You start to reveal how the spectator thinks, not only the destination but also his feelings and his thoughts and expectations about this place. You ask him to think of the letters in the country and you write down your impressions. You get the country right but during the mind reading you also got new impressions from the spectator. It turns out that you have received the letters for the city but in an anagram.

As a kicker you ask the spectator to open the envelope. In the envelope is a postcard from the place he thought off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsD0Ftkz7k&feature=youtu.be

Please visit MetalWriting both online and in the dealer hall.
See you there

www.metalwriting.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10457 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Here is our brand new - hot off the editor TEASER for SvenPad® Game Night.

Our first book test release that took over a year of development with creator John Morton. It offers multiple phases, and a brand new method of Flashback + many more secrets that will make you smile...

John Morton and I will have 100 on-hand, and look forward to seeing you at our booth next door to ProMystic on the main floor.

Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
danieltirado
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of danieltirado
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2019, celebrity wrote:
I have a steady number of my personal ideas due for release at MindFX but time is sadly not on side to release them all. Where possible I hope to release my lottery prediction effect, exact dob prediction effect, RPS routine with built in name reveal, new multi effect mentalism tool and more. I am hoping to have a minimum of three new releases either way Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Men and the Timon wich hand effect, jeje... Have been in the line for that one, really really strong effect! Smile
Magic Dust
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2019, gidy wrote: Dear friends,
eStooge is going to present at Blackpool a revolutionary solution for the Rubik's cube topic,
the RubiksMinder. Please watch an example routine presented in the following video.
We will present additional possible routines both for stage shows and parlor shows.
At Blackpool we will have only a very limited number of copies for sale for a special "Early birds" price.
Looking forward to seeing you all at our eStooge stand at Blackpool.
Gidy Weisglass, eStooge. https://youtu.be/U-PEvdR0iAE

This demonstration convinced me, are the cube turns reduced to a certain number ?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7381 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Search for Giiker cube on YouTube.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1200 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hey Ollie,

I have Gary Jones new book pre-ordered and ready to pick up.
I have had a little sneak peak at some of the contents.. it was always my number one on my list.
I'll mainly be on my stand during Blackpool, come and say hello.

Were also demonstrating the Tadaa line of magic and teaching Contact Juggling for free with a top Biritsh Contact Juggler, nothing to loose and relaxed.

Joel

Quote:
On Feb 9, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
It’s looking like the worst year ever for new releases at Blackpool for a long long time based on all the info I have seen,
never mind we can still have a good old drink up in the Ruskin. Olly
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3164 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2019, JoelDickinson wrote:
Hey Ollie,

I have Gary Jones new book pre-ordered and ready to pick up.
I have had a little sneak peak at some of the contents.. it was always my number one on my list.
I'll mainly be on my stand during Blackpool, come and say hello.

Were also demonstrating the Tadaa line of magic and teaching Contact Juggling for free with a top Biritsh Contact Juggler, nothing to loose and relaxed.

Joel

Quote:
On Feb 9, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
It’s looking like the worst year ever for new releases at Blackpool for a long long time based on all the info I have seen,
never mind we can still have a good old drink up in the Ruskin. Olly

Anything by Gary Jones is good I was really tempted to get this myself however I have his No Frills lecture notes from years ago that has a lot of the material contained in the book so may hold back.... but as I said you can't really go wrong with Gary's stuff and on top of that he's a top bloke too Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7381 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Gary has been MIA from here for sometime now. Smile
Magic Dust
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2019, alexlatorre wrote:
FOURTUNATE BY DAVID JONATHAN
A circle is drawn on the cellophane of a card box. The circle is shown to your spectator.
In this circle you draw one card; this card will be your SECRET PREDICTION.
The deck is removed from the card case. The case is placed face down to one side.
The cards are dealt FACE UP one at a time. Your spectator is asked to stop on ANY CARD they like. They really can stop ANYWHERE. The card box is flipped over. Drawn, smack bang in the middle of the circle is the exact card they STOPPED ON. This sounds too good to be true. It gets better. RESETS IN 2 SECONDS. CAN BE REPEATED WITH A DIFFERENT OUTCOME. SELF-WORKING. BRILLIANT METHOD.
FOURTUNATE is a self-contained, little miracle.
You will love the crazy method. PRICE $40.00

This trick gets my full attention, sounds really very good, I have a hunch how it could work ...
A fair price if the statements keep what they promise. When will this trick be officially available?
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1200 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
On the Tadaa stand my good friend, full time magician & contact juggler Jay Rollins will be performing his insane skills from Friday to Sunday.
He’s not only a crazy good magician and contact juggler, he’s a super relaxed guy and if you want to add new skills, new magic or just come and have a chat with us then please do.

I will be performing magic from the Tadaa exclusive line of magic. Including effects from my books and stand alone tricks.
I’ll also show you how to send somebody back in time and they will provide everybody with undeniable proof.

We will have convention special prices on our range of products. The good news is, Minds Eye is back in stock so I will be kicking @ss with magic from within those pages.

Check out Jay : https://www.tadaa.co.uk/contactjuggling.html
Minds Eye is back in stock too for the convention : https://www.tadaa.co.uk/ourshop/prod_6571501-Minds-Eye.html
Check out The Voyager : https://www.tadaa.co.uk/ourshop/prod_650......ger.html

All the best,

Joel
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2125 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Can some PM me info when you can buy Peter Eggnink’s coin in can? Looks great and it’s not on his site yet. Thx.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1102 Posts

Profile of caigy
We will be releasing two limited edition exclusives from the one and only Jack Delvin:

A CL£AR CA$E OF CHANC€ (Re-imagined)
A revised Limited Edition exclusive of Jack Delvin's classic Bank-Nite effect.

JD DUO.
A Limited Edition exclusive of Jack Delvin's original two deck card prediction.
Available for the first time in poker sized playing cards.

There will also be a few sets of 'Lucky Coin' by Luca Volpe and myself available.

Our stand will be in the Horseshoe area this year.

All the best,

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.cards4magic.co.uk
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1200 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Dee Christophers new wallet 'Razor Wallet' is available from Penguin at Blackpool.

It's modern, it's compact, its very well made and it has replaced my other wallets.
Actually, it does it's job VERY well.

This will sell out fast.

Joel.
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
144 Posts

Profile of chuds
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2019, JoelDickinson wrote:
Dee Christophers new wallet 'Razor Wallet' is available from Penguin at Blackpool.

It's modern, it's compact, its very well made and it has replaced my other wallets.
Actually, it does it's job VERY well.

This will sell out fast.

Joel.

What features will it have Joel?

Cheers Ian.
Chuds
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2123 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2019, Christopher Taylor wrote:
Taylor Imagineering will have a new electronic Bizarre Magic product called Oracle, as well as a fun non-electronic mentalism effect called Pink 2. Cheers.

Christopher

As it turns out, Pink 2 will NOT be making an appearance at the "Dark Pond" this year. But Oracle is all set to go. Here are same sample effects:
Poe’s Paradox: https://youtu.be/5nzIdq2h2QY
The Liar: https://youtu.be/1OWGJCBHzLI
Curses: https://youtu.be/oN3YCZ4Ia-I
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
gidy
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of gidy
Dear friends,

Many of you have asked us about the unique features of the RubiksMinder, and how is it different from the GiiKER cube which available on the market for consumers. So here it is in details:
Like many other effects on the market, we also started from available tech/products of the shelf, but then gave it a serious makeover, to bring it to the magic/mentalism world (just as done with connected scales, pads, pens and more).

Here's what makes RubiksMinder a Mentalists/magicians product:

A. Look and feel - simple and naive
GiiKER can be easily recognized by a layman! and YOU DON'T WANT THAT IN YOUR SHOW!
They use funny colors, unique logo, noticeable charging holes, and most problematic their unique clicky noise due to internal released magnets.
On top of that, they have a speaker! which makes funny sounds when connected, low battery etc! (yes, you can try to turn it off in SW and hope for the good).
RubiksMinder looks and feels supernatural low cost cube - standard stickers, no speaker, no clicks, no logos, no holes.

B. Robust & Reliable - Automatic reconnect
Wireless is tricky. Once the GiiKER Bluetooth is disconnected for any reason (i.e. distance, interferences...) - your routine is over!. RubiksMinder has improved communication layer! it continuously monitors the Bluetooth, and automatically reconnects if/when needed. so you can perform safely and relaxed.

C. Magician Friendly - simple & relevant interface
In your show, you want to focus on your audience/performance, and not on the mobile phone!
So you want to get simple/intuitive/immediate cues and actions without overthinking nor confusion.
You also need it available, accessible and reliable.

Taking it down to earth with an actual example:
With the GiiKER, you MUST stare on the mobile screen to notice any move while it's actually being done.
Regardless of the fact it is not practical... what if you missed it? what if they did more than one move?

There are much more such examples. RubiksMinder was designed for that (with performers needs' in mind).

D. Smart Watch interface - spotting your mobile is not very practical, and significantly narrows down your options. RubiksMinder transmits and displays the info in a hidden way on your smartwatch.

E. Mentalism Routines - closeup and stage
RubiksMinder comes with awesome Mentalism routines that were designed, developed and tested for that specific purposes.

To summarize, RubiksMinder is the most advanced and powerful Rubik's out there, and you can literally make miracles with it. It was designed by and for mentalists, accompanied with extra routines, assure an innocent look, reliable and intuitive presentation for close up and stage.

I hope this covers some of the questions (without giving too much the actual handing)
I'll be more than happy to see you in Blackpool and share more.

Gidy Weisglass, eStooge.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18104 Posts

Profile of IAIN
No one talking about Juxtapad? Sounded interesting to me...
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2019, IAIN wrote:

What is it?
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1217 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2019, ed wood wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2019, IAIN wrote:

What is it?

Check page 2 * Mark Mason release
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool convention new releases (51 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL