The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bulldog by Joel Dickinson (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Guys I ve never seen a gimmick like this and o got thousands of tricks. It’s very clever and for the price is a blast.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ordered... Looks like fun...
I've asked to be banned
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Thanks Joel for your quick answers, I was speculating it sounds like something very very special congrats I may well pick this up Olly.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
You are welcome. If you need to know anything just let me know. It's a routine and effect I am proud of, I have performed it a lot and it always gets astounding reactions.

You will love it.

Best wishes,

Joel.

Quote:
On Jan 4, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
Thanks Joel for your quick answers, I was speculating it sounds like something very very special congrats I may well pick this up Olly.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Okay, Fero, you sold me! Just ordered, and will check it out when I get home tonight.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Enjoy it Smile

Joel.

Quote:
On Jan 4, 2019, rosariorose9 wrote:
Okay, Fero, you sold me! Just ordered, and will check it out when I get home tonight.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
Just an FYI... M***** in my post was a planet not a mag**. Those in the "fold" will know (LOL)
This sounds good - especially at the intro price.
Frank Yuen
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of Frank Yuen
If this works the way I believe it to, there technically is no switch as when the signed card is added nothing is taken away. It would be more of an add on. Personally, I wouldn't consider this false advertising.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Purchased this. Didn't really need another CTIL effect, I have boxes, jars, paper clips, wallets etc.BUT I'm a sucker for these types of effects. Very Very clever method. I know I wouldn't have thought of it. Thank goodness for you creative types. I like it and will use it.
Yes there is some arts/ crafts but minimal. You could create multiple gaffs for different cards.
Yep MCF is needed, but that should be obvious for those in the know.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Fatgumbo
View Profile
Veteran user
Melbourne, Australia
342 Posts

Profile of Fatgumbo
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S17491

Looks like the same method as one of the effects in this DVD.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks all for your support.

Best wishes,

Joel.
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Craigers
If a M***** !@#$ is required then the quote "You'll be able to do this with just a tiny bit of practice" would appear to be not quite appropriate !!
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Do the move on the premise of finding their card behind your back after controlling the card to the bottom first. Bring the deck back around and say you can’t find it as it is not in their as you hand them the deck back to check. Point to the card/s on the table and you know the rest. Olly
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of King14
Is the planet fold required to do this??
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
If you can do the move then you will. I think that’s what was meant.
I also teach the move needed. A control and a force.

Quote:
On Jan 6, 2019, Craigers wrote:
If a M***** !@#$ is required then the quote "You'll be able to do this with just a tiny bit of practice" would appear to be not quite appropriate !!
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Olly has answered your question. And it’s such a strong solution.

I teach that move on the download. I urge you to learn it. Once you have that move nailed it’ll serve you well for the rest of your days.

Best wishes,

Joel

Quote:
On Jan 6, 2019, King14 wrote:
Is the planet fold required to do this??
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Thanks Joel it’s just an easier way in my opinion if the move is new to some or they want to take the heat off the deck while doing it or indeed getting the confidence with it. Olly
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Thanks Joel and Olly. Very tempted to pick this up. I have the Jon Allen tool but never got around to using it so this may be the ideal opportunity
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
Do the move on the premise of finding their card behind your back after controlling the card to the bottom first. Bring the deck back around and say you can’t find it as it is not in their as you hand them the deck back to check. Point to the card/s on the table and you know the rest. Olly

Or use the bullet by Todd Lamanske
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Great thinking Joel, really like this.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bulldog by Joel Dickinson (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL