The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Rippers Choice by Sudo (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rkp
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of rkp
Has anyone seen this new effect that was released by Penguin? Description sounds good (don't they all Smile)

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11345
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
Looks intriguing. I have several of Sudo's work and they have all been top notch.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
877 Posts

Profile of lin
I don’t have this release, but everything I’ve bought from Sudo (3 or 4 effects IIRC) has been excellent. His PDFs are well written, look professionally produced, and are exceptionally well researched and credited. Not least, his thinking is thorough and nuanced— and workable.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
For those with 50+ posts you can pop downstairs to this thread of Sudo's Rippers choice -
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=14

I have this & effect is hard hitting & easy to do. No real memory work & what there is, is pretty much done for you with a way to help with spec doing they're part correctly for you ( without they're knowing ).

Yes another Ripper effect but simple enough & pending how lite or dark you play it will get a great reaction, at least it has whenever I used it ! For $20. It works for me !
I have used with my From Hell cards to interlace this effect with my From Hell cards/routine for a larger performance use & plays well together or just Rippers choice by itself, always went over fantasticly memorable with specs !!
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
VERY good effect from Sudo! Highly recommended!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

For those of you who are interested in this effect and don't have it yet: Jim Magus has a new book due out very shortly titled Ancient and Modern Classics of Seance and Bizarre and I'm honored to have contributed a number of items in it. So...maybe save the $20 and put it towards his new book instead where you'll find Rippers' Choice....and much more.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Can anyone tell me what the secret is to getting a review published on Penguin? I read their guidelines for reviews, and then wrote a very positive review of Sudo’s Multi Die-Mensional, and it was apparently rejected. So I did another one, shorter and more focused on the trick itself instead of singing Sudo’s praises so much... still didn’t get published. And about a week ago I put in a glowing review of Ripper’s Choice, and it didn’t get published either. There are tons of crap reviews published, and mine were fairly well written (I thought). What gives..??

Seth
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2019, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

For those of you who are interested in this effect and don't have it yet: Jim Magus has a new book due out very shortly titled Ancient and Modern Classics of Seance and Bizarre and I'm honored to have contributed a number of items in it. So...maybe save the $20 and put it towards his new book instead where you'll find Rippers' Choice....and much more.

Jim's new book is up on Lulu now. I have to admit to waiting to see if I can stumble over a Lulu Discount code first, but I'm fixing to pick this up. Love a Jim Magus book and with Sudo on the table of contents... all the better.
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
olivers2
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of olivers2
What is the title of the new book from Jim Magus?
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
877 Posts

Profile of lin
The title is provided in Sudo’s post just a bit above yours.
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
Ancient and Modern Classics of Bizarre Magick is the finished product's title. I have been performing Ripper's Choice for a couple of years now as part of my Ripper seance, and am honored that Sudo allowed me to include it in my new book. Those who get my latest book will learn how perform Ripper's Choice and how to make up your own version, but you will probably still want to get Sudo's ebook for the pdf files that will allow you to print out some nice photographs to use for the routine.
KokoB
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of KokoB
What an amazing effect!! I am just getting into this trick..
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2019, KokoB wrote:
What an amazing effect!! I am just getting into this trick..

Thank-you Koko. I'm pleased to hear that you're enjoying it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Rippers Choice by Sudo (15 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL