We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card Mondor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paulineclayton
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of paulineclayton
Hi..I have no idea where to post this, but am seeking a book written by the late Card Mondor, magician of course, who wrote (published on CD I believe), "Dreams, Schemes, Nightmares & Illusions."
All I know now is that this site back many years ago, talked of John Williams who bought Aladdins in Melbourne from Card had copy of said CD.
Other's asked...I didn't join then as I thought I would find it...but haven't...so am back on the trail.
I worked with Card when he came out from California to join his friend Tommy Hanlon Jnr, (another magician), in Melbourne. We are Card along with Tommy's wife Murphy worked the US shows in Korea during THAT war.
Everyone from that era, of Card, Tommy, Murphy, have passed on....except me and a couple of other hardy ladies who also worked with Tommy Hanlon.
I travelled with Card through Europe.
Would like to see what he wrote.
Saw him last in the shop in Elizabeth Street, Melbourne.
I live in Queensland.
Can anyone offer any advice?
Thanking you for your consideration.
NB: Just last month I gave a young magician here in Queensland a trick Card had given me.
So his work lives on.
Adria
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Adria
Hi paulineclayton, I'm desperate to contact you personally.
I know a gentleman that use to be Card's business partner in owning rights to films together. Only yesterday he was trying to find if he could contact you.

In regards to Card's book "Dreams, Schemes, Nightmares and Illusion" I am also on the hunt for the book, for the above mentioned gentleman. I found the previous links not to be working from an older post.
paulineclayton
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of paulineclayton
Adria. Thank you. You can contact me on claytonp@bigpond.com
If it is Graeme Maher you know then I may have found him....I have been told by two others he is looking out for me...cheers pc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card Mondor (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL