The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "We don't need no stinkin' badges" (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
In a world gone crazy, we may all need to be put on the couch.

You may enjoy my radio interview with anti-establishment psychologist Bruce Levine, author of Resisting Illegitimate Authority to learn how the anti-authoritarians among us might better cope.

https://jackshalom.net/2019/01/08/we-don......-badges/
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thank you. It seems to me he is one who knows. Alan Watt makes some insightful points about authority.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Glad you enjoyed it, tommy. Thanks.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2019, landmark wrote:
In a world gone crazy, we may all need to be put on the couch.

You may enjoy my radio interview with anti-establishment psychologist Bruce Levine, author of Resisting Illegitimate Authority to learn how the anti-authoritarians among us might better cope.

https://jackshalom.net/2019/01/08/we-don......-badges/

Fortunately, none of us here in North America alive today have ever had to endure illegitimate authority. Except of course Mexican elected officials who are ruled by Drug Cartels. They know first hand.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Resisting authority is exactly the way to keep them in line. Never give an inch. Make them earn it all. Because authority once given to a government NEVER comes back to the people. It is constant battle.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Good post Landmark Smile While resistance to totalitarianism is a must, societal conformity is also a must. What we have to do as the people, is to decide for ourselves what WE, will accept socially, while not allowing the government, to decide for us.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "We don't need no stinkin' badges" (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL