The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Date Of Birth - Fraser Parker (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2019, Magidoc wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2019, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2019, Magidoc wrote:
Do you have to reveal the star sign first and then the month and date or can you go straight into revealing the exact month and date with this method? Unfortunately I can't count how many times people I've asked don't know what their star sign is and asking them to look it up kind of ruins the flow of the effect...

Out of interest which country are you in? Here is the U.K. I have yet to ever come across anyone that doesn’t know their star sign. I don’t perform outside of the U.K. very often but it would be useful to know which countries to avoid these effects.

Mark

I'm in the US, specifically the northeast. I don't travel much in the States but it seems that the city I'm from, it's almost 50/50 they either know it or they don't. I even had someone think they were a Cancer but by using PT's anagram, when I said there was an "R" in it, she said no... But we all deal with those spectators from time to time don't we?

I usually have them look up their sign first before I start a star sign divination.
Fenomeno
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Fenomeno
Has this been released in any of his previous works?
Dr Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincoln, UK
203 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2019, Fenomeno wrote:
Has this been released in any of his previous works?

Hi Fenomeno,

No - this is a brand new effect, and so hasn't been released in any of Fraser's prior releases.

- Ross
Ross Bartels

Author of:
'Vector' (propless code divination) https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/vector-by-ross-bartels-e-book
'Janken' (propless RPS effects) - limited release
'Tacitus' (non-verbal propless effect) - limited release
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Date Of Birth - Fraser Parker (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL