The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mr Golden Balls 2.0 by Ken Dyne (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Ken's incredible Mr Golden Balls, totally re-vamped with the highest quality materials.

This is a real-world, professional routine from Ken's working act.

From a bag of colored balls, not only do you know who is holding the gold one, but you also predict which colored ball will be left in the bag for you.

All without peeks, no electronics or magnets.

Comes complete with various presentations from comedic to serious. This is a true worker of a routine that promises not just one, but two climaxes!

A bag of multi-colored, miniature pool balls is emptied out into someone's hands and a gold ball is introduced.

Having dropped the balls back into the bag, the performer invites 4 volunteers to reach inside the bag and remove one ball each, leaving the performer with a ball for himself.

After a suitable presentation (body language reading, lie detection, intuition, dowsing, etc.), the performer identifies who is holding the gold ball.

Then, as a kicker surprise, the performer shows that he predicted which colored ball would be left in the bag for him!

Important Points:

• No ambiguity. You know exactly who picked the gold ball.
  • No peeks. The bag is completely opaque.
  • No magnets.
  • No electronics.
  • The prediction can be displayed before the routine begins. There are no multiple outs -- there is only one prediction.
  • Basic written instructions are included in the box; full video instructions are available online.
  • Supplied complete with high-quality, solid resin balls produced to a custom size for this routine by a pool ball factory.
  • The bag is beautifully stitched to an even higher quality than the first version of Mr Golden Balls.
  • Downloadable graphics in PowerPoint and Keynote versions to make this play huge.
  • Alternative handlings using alternative objects (instead of balls) to customize this fantastic, hard-hitting, surprising routine.

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=63127

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
There was problems with the golden balls paint before. Is it improved now?
Creator of the Monster Card, Multi Lock, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, Houdini Pendulum, Houdini House Spirit Set, UniPeek, Love Connection and Mental Card.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
I hope so - I pre-ordered directly from him. On his web site he says:

New Version: Comes Complete With High-Quality Balls Produced In Solid Resin By A Pool Ball Factory

Ken’s incredible ‘Mr Golden Balls’ totally re-vamped with the highest quality materials.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I bought V1

Has he mentioned an upgrade set of balls... or just the gold one?
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I believe the colored balls of the original were also pool ball like. It was the gold ball in particular
TimothyMa
View Profile
New user
HongKong
41 Posts

Profile of TimothyMa
V1 owner should get a discount.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Timothy, why should they?

All the best,
Dan
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
I believe now all is Ok. So I am In Smile waiting to be in stock in penguinmagic
Creator of the Monster Card, Multi Lock, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, Houdini Pendulum, Houdini House Spirit Set, UniPeek, Love Connection and Mental Card.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2019, dyoung wrote:

All the best,
Dan

Because there was an issues with the paint in the first version. One solution could be to buy only the balls, not the hole set.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2019, The Duster wrote:
I bought V1

Has he mentioned an upgrade set of balls... or just the gold one?

That was all that I was asking
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
"Downloadable graphics in PowerPoint and Keynote versions to make this play huge"

Can anyone elaborate on this part. Is it a corporate version? would it play well in that environment?
TimothyMa
View Profile
New user
HongKong
41 Posts

Profile of TimothyMa
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2019, Adam Meier wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2019, dyoung wrote:

All the best,
Dan

Because there was an issues with the paint in the first version. One solution could be to buy only the balls, not the hole set.

That’s the point.
o2b2b2
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of o2b2b2
IIRC, the ad for the original version teased an adult routine that was barely mentioned in the instructions. It will be interesting to see if full routines are included this time.
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I agree....I have V1 and don't think to just get the new upgraded balls we should have to buy the entire routine again
solidoak
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of solidoak
The add mentions an adult themed routine supplied. Does anyone know if he also includes any ideas for a family show?
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
My understanding from the ad copy is that the only thing new is an updated bag. It would be great for Ken to chime in here.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
In his promo email he says:

"Not only is Mr Golden Balls about to become available again but we've worked on a new paint process for the Gold ball to make it better and more durable than EVER."
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Sounds like he upgraded his balls.

Also sounds like it would play better for adults.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Preordered. I can’t wait to play with my new balls.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I did not see that email. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mr Golden Balls 2.0 by Ken Dyne (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL