The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hotel tips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

adrian990
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of adrian990
Hello,
I'm planning to go to California, So I want to get some travelling tips such as how to find a hotel and all that. Please suggest me with the best travelling tips. Thankyou!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2467 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Where in California, The Bay area is very different from Los Angels which is very different from San Diego area. I'm in the L.A. area and might be able to offer some experience.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15540 Posts

Profile of tommy
Don't forget to leave the cleaners a tip.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5781 Posts

Profile of motown
You mean housekeeping.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15540 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes, whatever you do, do not call them cleaners, or they will press their panic buttons and a swat team will be there before you know it.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hotel tips (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL