The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A great deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3495 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Have you ever wanted an Uncle Fred? Or maybe just a friend named Fred? Now you can have one!

I knew when she came in to make arrangements with new hair and makeup, wearing a mini-skirt that showed too much upper thigh and a low cut blouse that immodestly revealed too much cleavage, that she wouldn't be back to pick up the cremains of her departed husband. His name was Fred and he has occupied space on my shelf too long. Anyone interested in an adoption program, "Adopt a Cadaver"?
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
756 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Hmmmm - does Fred include a decorative container to store him in or is he in a ziplock bag?
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3495 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2019, Lo Pan wrote:
Hmmmm - does Fred include a decorative container to store him in or is he in a ziplock bag?

Decorative container of course. Last time I stored one in a ziplock the wife's sister thought it was cake decorations.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
If it is the Fred I knew, an hourglass would be the perfect decorative container, he was a clock watcher at work.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3495 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
If it is the Fred I knew, an hourglass would be the perfect decorative container, he was a clock watcher at work.

I tried to use the hourglass once but the ashes kept wanting to go up the glass and not down.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A great deal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL