The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Testers Needed For App Relaunch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of Shikina
A little over two years ago I released an app called Prophesy Voice together with my friend Patrick Redford, which made it possible to perform his marketed effect Prophecy Voice. The app was useful and bargain priced, but ultimately quite unstable and thus I never gave it a big marketing push. You can re-live that brief moment in time here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=15

Flash forward and I've been hard at work re-tooling the app with a superior code base; better visuals and most-importantly, more deceptive features! This time however I want to do it right and so I'm inviting 10 testers to receive a free beta version of the app for testing and feedback purposes so that we can clean up as many bugs as possible and release the most stable and magical app possible. Each tester will need an iPhone (sorry Android friends) and must feel comfortable providing me your phone number and email address. I'm happy to answer any questions publicly (or privately) but would ask that you contact me via PM me if you're interesting in becoming a tester.

Thanks!
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1717 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
This should be fun!
darkspik3
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of darkspik3
I'm in if you like Smile... I was beta tester for IUYM, Voila, PEP...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Testers Needed For App Relaunch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL