The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Into Thin Air V2.0 by Sultan Orazaly (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
I don't know, but I think the first version looks better.

https://www.sansminds.com/product/into-thin-air-v2-0

Product Description

Into Thin Air V2.0 by Sultan Orazaly Making a solid object vanish has never failed to spark a sense of wonder in spectators’ hearts.

Magicians have worked on numerous ways of vanishing a card, but none of them is as visual and easy as this one.

Introducing Into Thin Air 2.0 Our friend Sultan Orazaly from Kazakhistan has gifted us with this incredible effect of making your spectator’s selection instantly vanish without any cover.
Although it is an amazing effect by its own, just imagine how much stronger routines from your repertoire would be with this effect !

Card to pocket, Sandwich, Card to Ceiling, you name it. Now it is your turn to upgrade your working repertoire with this hyper visual vanish with limitless possibilities.
Cardmagic12345
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Cardmagic12345
Not sure why this is 2.0 because the effects are completely different but this looks much better and more practical. Also if you have any experience making card gimmicks you should have a pretty good idea of what you are getting.
DadMagic
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of DadMagic
It’s what you thought (I bought last night). Depending on how you make it will depend on how well it flies , also distance to spectator ... control a bit lest it become visible. I may use this for a “vanish” , very Shin Lim like, built in 5 minutes according to them, as always depends on your proficiency.
Cardmagic12345
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Cardmagic12345
Call me crazy but I really enjoy making gimmicks. How long did it take you to build yours.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Really? Repackaging a LONG existing gimmick as an UPGRADED version of another DIFFERENT trick?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Silverstar
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Silverstar
Can the chosen card be signed before the vanish?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Into Thin Air V2.0 by Sultan Orazaly (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL