The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » "Invaluable Assisstant" my first attempt at "invention" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kenny kadabra
View Profile
Elite user
scotland
450 Posts

Profile of kenny kadabra
"Invaluable Assisstant"- my first attempt at inventing my own packet trick.My old black and white photo of my side-kick will find your card ! By using my trusty old p.c. and some blank faced bikes, Iv'e come up with something a bit different! My first posting , so be gentle!
Magic ain't an illusion ! it's a "way of life"
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Can you provide any further details (without giving away the secret!)? What part does the PC play, what happens to the blank faces etc.?
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
What is a PC. Sorry I had to ask.
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Purple computer?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
I thought he meant Personal Computer (or Pocket Computer), but I could be wrong.

p.s. Or Pink Computer Smile
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Pinky Count?
kenny kadabra
View Profile
Elite user
scotland
450 Posts

Profile of kenny kadabra
Hi Neo, you're right personal computer !A red bike with photo of my "asisstant" on one side with an empty cartoon type "bubble"above.Spectator puts card in pocket,takes random card from deck,puts in pocket.
"as if by magic" he pulls out both cards to reveal his chosen card PLUS my assistant card together with a picture of his chosen card in the "bubble" !HOW DID SHE DO THAT ! All with the aid of my"purple" computer. Kenny
Magic ain't an illusion ! it's a "way of life"
Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
I am getting dizzy from spinning from definition to defiinition; must it be pink, or purple, or a red bike, pinky count, I've got to get off. Somehow I just don't relate pc's with magic, I guess I should jump into the 21st Century.

Using a computer sounds great for some in-home amazement.
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » "Invaluable Assisstant" my first attempt at "invention" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL