The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My latest TV Talkshow Mentalism effect with a kicker ending. Literally. 😉 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Fast forward to the middle for the Mentalism Effect.

https://youtu.be/cccLRuNcGz8

A little background since I haven't been here for quite a long time. I am a Professional Actor as well as a Magician/Mentalist in Malaysia, for those who don't already know me.

So, while promoting my latest kids TV Series on a popular Talkshow, the producers asked me to perform some Magic as well. As the series is soccer-themed, I did an effect with soccer balls and a kicker ending. Literally. 😉

Hope you like it. 🙏
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Wx4usa
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of Wx4usa
Wow, I wondered how you would NOT pull your eye lids off. I liked it a lot even though I did not understand the language.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2019, Wx4usa wrote:
Wow, I wondered how you would NOT pull your eye lids off. I liked it a lot even though I did not understand the language.

Thanks!😉🙏

I did however pull some of my eyelashes off! 😝
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My latest TV Talkshow Mentalism effect with a kicker ending. Literally. 😉 (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL