The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Denny Haney's passing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2866 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
So sorry to read from Robert Baxt about Denny's passing last night. All the times I spoke to Denny over the phone, visited his Vegas shop when he was there, seeing him so enthusiastically perform, having the privilege of being at one of his egg bag lectures, or when he visited Michigan Magic Day, he was always simply THE BEST. What a loss for magic. My sincerest sympathy to his close friends and family.
kShepher
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington, DC
352 Posts

Profile of kShepher
Very sad. I was at his Baltimore shop a few months ago. He didn't look very good...yet despite that he still gave me a few tips. We'll see what happens to the incredible shop. Maybe his family will take it over. It's like walking into a magic library, just amazing.
Goldfield
View Profile
Loyal user
Universe
286 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Rest in peace Mr Haney
The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. Nikola Tesla, Serbian Inventor
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
945 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
RIP Denny.
Bob
munkywrench
View Profile
Loyal user
Conway, SC
287 Posts

Profile of munkywrench
RIP Denny. I remember I bought a few Paul Harris books from him. He took the time to actually go through the books and pick out the effects he thought were the best in each tome. He was an awesome teacher and knowledgeable dude. Thanks Denny.
Family Biz. https://www.facebook.com/dreamweaverconway/
Disciple of the Close-Up Kinda Guy PH.
Balloon Blast Video Show junkie.
Supporter of http://www.myrtlebeachmagician.com/
Retired Demo Dude
IBM #334 supporter
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3975 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
The first time I ordered from him, I received very personal and 'above and beyond the call' kind of service. He left a very fine legacy and will be remembered for a long, long time.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Denny Haney's passing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL