The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Oracle: A Mind-Reading Device for Bizarrists and Mentalists (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2043 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Oracle is being released next month at Blackpool. We will post three performance videos here in the next while, and a link when it is on our site. Each one of the routines uses a different set of the three types of tokens available; they are Poe's Paradox (skulls); the Liar (marbles); Curses (wooden tiles).

Christopher

Click here to view attached image.
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Sean
View Profile
Regular user
No Cal
185 Posts

Profile of Sean
That looks expensive, but those bird skulls look amazing. Looking forward to seeing the videos.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2043 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 28, 2019, Sean wrote:
That looks expensive, but those bird skulls look amazing. Looking forward to seeing the videos.

It will be less expensive than you think. I know this because I AM a mind-reader.

CT
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
630 Posts

Profile of Winks
Saw this at ECSS - it wasn't released as of then - at it is really spooky. Good stuff from Christopher, as always.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
It's a long way to where I'm going
413 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2019, Christopher Taylor wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2019, Sean wrote:

It will be less expensive than you think. I know this because I AM a mind-reader.

CT

If you determine the price individually per customer, I then state that it will cost 100 dollars
Smile

I'm sorry, couldn't resist...
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
It's a long way to where I'm going
413 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
It looks awesome!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1415 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Yes look very intersting & I'm intriqued about more on this, always love your creations & very happy with my purchases from you Christopher !
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3976 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Hmmm . . . if it uses five tokens, can a set be made that use markers that represent fire, earth, air, water, and spirit?
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2043 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 29, 2019, Philemon Vanderbeck wrote:
Hmmm . . . if it uses five tokens, can a set be made that use markers that represent fire, earth, air, water, and spirit?

Certainly. That is exactly the type of application the wooden tokens are for.

CT
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

IncantoMagic
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of IncantoMagic
Does this differ dramatically from stuff promystic has been producing (colormatch)? Other than the bizarre presentation? 3 of the images seem to be a single different object amongst like objects, but you say the runes are all different? And you can tell precisely which is where?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2043 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 8, 2019, IncantoMagic wrote:
Does this differ dramatically from stuff promystic has been producing (colormatch)? Other than the bizarre presentation? 3 of the images seem to be a single different object amongst like objects, but you say the runes are all different? And you can tell precisely which is where?

Yes and no. I will be posting routines for you to see how it presents by Monday. FYI, I was the first to create and release such an el*#tronic approach to a Kurotsuke-style routine. Perhaps you should check out my site at www.taylorimagineering.com.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2043 Posts

Oracle is now available here: http://taylorimagineering.com/shop/oracle/

Here are some quick links to performances showing each of the three styles of tokens:
Poe’s Paradox: https://youtu.be/5nzIdq2h2QY
The Liar: https://youtu.be/1OWGJCBHzLI
Curses: https://youtu.be/oN3YCZ4Ia-I

My assistant Derek and I are off to the Blackpool magic conference tomorrow so any orders placed in the next few days will be shipped once we are back.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Oracle: A Mind-Reading Device for Bizarrists and Mentalists (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL