The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill Switch without TT (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2747 Posts

Profile of John Long
I would say that q "nod" to Jim is also due Smile

I would not have thought it would be so effective.. that's why it is good to help each other.

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Frank Yuen
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Frank Yuen
The hand printed on playing card is Deland's I believe.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Although the tipless switch is good, I prefer to show both hands completely (seemingly empty). Frankly, I cannot do this close up with a hand (or foot) printed on a playing card. For me it is my own Sanada, made from thumb tip plastic. But I have seen some good tipless bill switches.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5737 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2020, countrymaven wrote:
Although the tipless switch is good, I prefer to show both hands completely (seemingly empty). Frankly, I cannot do this close up with a hand (or foot) printed on a playing card. For me it is my own Sanada, made from thumb tip plastic. But I have seen some good tipless bill switches.

Tipless handlings have come a long way. There are a few ways to show the hands empty. I certainly do that in my handling and it floors audiences!
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I am familiar with most tipless switches. I mean literally showing the bill plainly, dropping it, whatever and both hands empty freely. No handwashing for coronavirus hehe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill Switch without TT (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL