The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Crookes Residual Ectometron (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I have a Crookes Residual Ectometron by Lebanon Circle that I have never used. This comes with a DVD.

I am thinking of selling this, but do not want to ship it. It will be way too hard to safely ship this. I live in PA outside of Philadelphia, approximately 40 minutes from Bob Little's magic convention.

Looking for a potential buyer willing to come get it. Serious buyers only. This is no longer made and rare.

Joel Pelletier
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What is your desired price?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I am going to ask Dan from Lebanon Circle what the original price was because I can't remember what I paid for it.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I was very interested at the time. I thought around $2,000😎😎 Perhaps they were $1800. I can't be sure.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I won't ask for $1800. It will be less than that.
Thanks.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How far are you from Orlando Smile
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
537 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2019, algebraic wrote:
I have a Crookes Residual Ectometron by Lebanon Circle that I have never used. This comes with a DVD.

I am thinking of selling this, but do not want to ship it. It will be way too hard to safely ship this. I live in PA outside of Philadelphia, approximately 40 minutes from Bob Little's magic convention.

Looking for a potential buyer willing to come get it. Serious buyers only. This is no longer made and rare.

Joel Pelletier

You got me drooling...
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
537 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Hi Slim. I live in PA.
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I don't plan on making a profit on it. I want to be fair. I want it to go to someone who will use it. All I am doing is looking at it.

Seems a waste to not be in use.

The only catch is I need someone to come and get it. I do not think I can package it like Dan did and have it survive the shipping process. It would be a waste to have it damaged due to shipping.

I also bought extra candles and one bulb for the unit.

Joel
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So what is the final price? Smile
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I was looking at asking $1100.00.

I would like the new owner to see what they are getting so that there are no problems with expectations.

I hate paying for items only to be disappointed upon receiving an item.

Joel
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
989 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Very tempting and not that far away, but the wife would kill me if I cluttered the house with more cool toys.
Bob
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
That is funny Bob.
My wife is surprised that I am selling this. She knows how much I like this item.
I am not using it and I think it belongs to someone who will use it.
I am going through my things and selling what I do not use. I have lots of items I find cool as well.
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I have an Outlaw piece in which a bat is made to come to life. It comes with a case to protect everything. I will keep this because I do not need to worry about transporting it.
scottishpiper51
View Profile
Regular user
of Gris-Gris
107 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
Re-animator is an awesome Tim Wisseman piece, Joel! I passed on the opportunity to purchase one about six months ago for the same reason Bob cited. Happy wife, happy life.
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I figured I could set off my self folding chair after performing the Ectometron and/or Re-animator to add as a final touch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Crookes Residual Ectometron (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL